Provisional licensing exam 2

Começar do início

???:"So strong!"

Shindo:"I see. This isn't Class A from the sports festival. They've grown a lot."

Mera:"There's still a stalemate in all quarters...No one has passed yet. Oh,when we get any reports,I will announce them all from this broadcasting area." He said through the speaker.

Shindo:"All right! Get away! Their defenses seem strong! Break! Maximum Force! Tremoring Earth!" Suddenly the ground start to shake aggressively making me stumble,as large asf debrises flew

Iida:"Oh no! Everyone,Run!"

Ashido:"What the heck is this?!"

Mineta:"This is crazy!"

Uraraka:"Deku!" She yelled as Midoriya fell faster.

Mera:"Now,there should be one or two who've passed by now...

One minute later..

Mera:Oh, finally, someone passed...What?! Th-There were 120 people taken out?! A single person took out 120 people and passed. Um,well, I'm so surprised that I'm awake now. It looks like they'll just keep coming now. Everyone,please do your best as quickly as possible."

I woke up without my classmates with me,I was in a fake city place,as I saw a bunch of students,who now is staring at me, Hieishi came out behind me,I look at him and nodded,he seem to get my idea.

Hiei:"Oh,so you guys are approaching me?"

Panda guy:"That's the only way to defeat you"

Hiei:"oh,come as close as you want! Dākushadousutairu!" You yelled as dark flames coated you,with now your eyes pitch white,all the students rush at me,before they could do so,I run at them millisecond faster,I steal their balls(don't think something) one by one,I coated the balls with flames as I went to the distance,their eyes widen as the balls in their hands disappeared.

Goat guy:"What the?! Where did our balls go?!"

Hiei:"Looking for this?" Their eyes widen more as they back away a bit,I use my telekinesis and flew it towards them hard,as their targets glow red one by one.

Mera(speaker):"Nani?!!!! Another student defeat 88 students?! Just what are this kids?! Please hurry for the others" I walk around,and found a certain building,I see something moving in a certain high floor,it was eyes,I quickly knew it was Shoji,so I leap up again,this time since it's higher,I didn't land instantly to them,luckily I manage to hold on before climbing,I told Hieishi to stop my flames and he did,as I got there,this happened.

Tsuyu:"Shoji-chan, how's it look?"

Shoji:"Hiei's down here!"(He offered his hand to which I accepted and he start to pull me up)"

Tsuyu:"Wait,Hiei,were you the one who wiped out a total whopping 88 students?"

Hiei:"Yes. It was quite easy"

Tsuyu:"We should probably give up on finding everyone else and start fighting ourselves,don't you think?"

Yaoyoruzu:"Yes, you're right..."

Jiro:"Shh! I hear footsteps from four people on the stairs,about ten floors below. They're coming up!"

Shoji:"Are they after us?"

Yaoyoruzu:"It bothers me that there are only four coming. All the schools should be moving in bigger teams than that."

Tsuyu:"Maybe their companions were defeated and they're running away to hide here."

Jiro:"No, that's not what it sounds like. They're still climbing up."

Yaoyoruzu:"There must be more of them. A distraction? Or..."(Sees a certain speaker and Jiro sticks her earphones at it,as it released a loud sound,enough to trigger Jiro's earphone jacks)