test of courage & Vanguard Action Squad

Day three

Hiei's pov:

I woke up early,and realized that I'm a sleep mover,and my stomach show up,I quickly tug it down,and started stretching,I changed into my gym uniform,and head outside,I realize I was way too early,I started doing push ups,sit ups, without even realizing Aizawa Sensei was watching me in the distance,and since I was too early,I thought of taking off my gym uniform as to work out easily.

Slowly one by one, everyone came out with their gym uniform,I didn't even realize,the girls were actually watching me,until I was snapped out in my work out session when Aizawa arrived in front of me.

Aizawa:"Not bad,you actually work out 1 hour straight"

Everyone's jaw was dropped

Kaminari:"ONE HOUR STRAIGHT?!"

Kirishima:"That's so manly,you have muscles too!"

I put on my gym uniform shirt,and we began heading to our training area.

Pixie bob:"ready Eraserhead 2.0?"

Hiei:"ready as always" and with that I started boosting my strength,as Pixie bob started making massive monsters,while we were training she decided to talk.

Pixie bob:"You know,Kota started to open up a bit from heroes like us,he said your like him"

Hiei:*sigh* "I wish I was there to tell him,some heroes may show off their quirks,but some heroes risk there lives for the sake of humanity"

Pixie bob:"don't worry, he'll realize that soon"

And with that we continued training, yesterday I was able to destroy 4 massive monsters,now I can destroy 8 monsters,while holding my consciousness.

Pixie:"Class rep,your doing good,just to let ya know,test of courage will happen later at night,make sure to tell your girlfriend"

Hiei:"thanks for telling me"

At night

All of us change to our casual outfit,I was wearing a red bomber jacket with white shirt and black pants. After cooking meat and potato stew,filled our stomachs with food,it was now time for test of courage.

Pixie bob:"Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes! Next.."

Ashido:"It's time for the test of courage!"

Kaminari,Sero, Kirishima,Sato:"We're gonna test it!"

Aizawa Sensei:"Before that,just wanna tell you five,your gonna have extra classes with me"

Ashido:"You've got to be kidding me!"

Aizawa:"sorry,you didn't do your best like the others" he said as he started dragging them away,all of us grit our teeth as we feel bad