Provisional License

A few days later....

Hiei's pov:

I woke up and realize,it's now the Provisional licensing exam,and again I woke up without Tsu,I got up and stretch a bit before brushing my teeth and again got greeted by the early birds,I greet them back,after it I change into my uniform except it's short sleeved with no blazer,after it I grab my bag,wore it,and grab my costume luggage.

Timeskip bought to you by Male Tsuyu and Female Hiei making eye contact with Hiei and Tsuyu

We went inside our bus and yeah just the usual I sit with my girlfriend,and infront of us was Midoriya and Uraraka sitting next to each other,fully red, everyone knew they like each other,I poke my head above their chairs grab their heads and press it together,I grin,before getting smack in the head hard that 5 bulges grew with just Tsu's tongue,I got those spiral eyes and collapsed in my own chair.

Tsuyu:"Stop forcing them,if they like each other,leave them be"

Hiei:"Yes, ma'am"

Ashido:"I like how you both are really close (because you both are dating duh)"

Kaminari:"Isn't it obvious, they're dating"

Everyone:"We know"

Hiei:"How the fu-"

Tsuyu:"I sorta told Mina-chan,and she's a fire spreader"

Aizawa:"Everyone shut up,were here" we all walk out of the bus,it looks like an upgraded version of USJ.

Jiro:"Ah,I'm getting nervous"

Mineta:"I wonder what we'll have to do...I wonder if I can get my provisional license..."

Aizawa:"Mineta,it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it"

Mineta:"Right,c-course- of!"

Aizawa:"If you can pass the test and get your provisional licenses,then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

Kaminari:"All right,I'll become a chick!"

Kirishima:"Let's all call out the usual! Ready,set-......Plus-" suddenly someone from a different school joined them

???:"Ultra!"

???:"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles,Inasa." A guy said that look like Sasuke.

Inasa:"Oh,no! I am...very... extremely... sorry!" He said as he bow down really hard on ground that his head start to bleed.

Kaminari:"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!"

Aizawa:"He is..."

Jiro:"Wait,that uniform...!"

Kaminari:"It's from that famous school in western Japan..."

Bakugo:"U.A in the east,Shiketsu in the west..."

Inasa:"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A students! I'm looking forward to it!"

???:"Oh,blood." A Blondie said as she stared at the blood, odd,I squint my eyes and her actions kind resembled Toga,but eh, Let's not jump into conclusion

???:"Let's go." Sasuke dude said as he walk away.

Aizawa:"Inasa Yoarashi..."

Hagakure:"Mr. Aizawa,you know him?"

Aizawa:"He's...strong. Last year,the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations,but for some reason,he turned down his acceptance."