Ultimate Moves

Hiei's pov:

I woke up without Tsu with me,I assumed she must've woke up early and went to her room,I stretch for a bit,before heading to the boys' bathroom,and see Todoroki,Iida,and Midoriya,who was brushing their teeth,we greet each other and I brush my teeth,soon after I change into my uniform,and began walking outside to head to the UA high school,as I walk towards it,it started to rain,soaking my hair,and it started to go down,it look like Kirishima without gelling his hair,I quickly pull out my umbrella and walk peacefully as I listen to the raindrops in my umbrella.

In the classroom

Just like any normal school,all of us talk and talk,me on the other hand,was really deep in thought as I made a mini black flame and bounce it with my fingers,playing it, while I rest my head in my free hand,just then the door opened revealing the one and only Dadzawa.

Aizawa:"Good morning"

Timeskip bought to you by chibi Tsuyu,hugging Hiei's torso

Aizawa:"I believe I mentioned this yesterday,but for now,Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses."

Everyone:"Yes sir!"

Aizawa:"A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course,the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

Mineta:"Just the provisional license is that hard?"

Aizawa:"That's why today,we will have each of you come up with at least two...(The door opens, revealing Midnight, Ectoplasm,and Cementoss) ultimate moves."

Kaminari/Kirishima:"Ultimate moves?!"

Mina/Sero/Kaminari/Kirishima: "It's like a real school thing and yet-"

Kirishima/Sero:"It's like a super normal hero thing!"

Ectoplasm:"Ultimate"! This means that this move will give you a sure win!"

Cementoss:"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent."

Midnight:"Your moves will represent you. These days,pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species."

Aizawa:"We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

In Gym Gamma

Aizawa:"Gym Gamma,also known as the "Training Dining Land," or TDL."

Cementoss:"I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the "dining" part prefers to."

Sato:"I see."

Iida:"Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!"

Aizawa:"I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger,like crimes, accidents,natural disasters,and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information,make decisions,move,and fight,in addition to your ability to communicate,draw people to you,and lead- Every year,a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things."

Midnight:"Of those,your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes. If you are prepared,you won't have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass."