Chapter 1: The Duel that started it all.

(The following duel is taken directly from episode 078 of Yugioh 5D's and will play out exactly as it did in said episode. However, there are some minor edits, and it's done deliberately since this is my fanfic. Enjoy)

Three individuals were riding on skateboards on the duel practice lane. This was a turbo duel but on duel boards. The one up front, with long red hair, was named Lester, and unbeknownst to the other two, he was from the future. 

The two following him on their duel boards were twins Leo and Luna, the latter a signer who was the main target of Lester, who wanted her signer dragon card "Ancient Fairy dragon". Just the previous day, Lester had, after gaining Luna's trust (which was a whole plan to begin with) given her the duel board she was using deliberately so that he could at a later date, which was now, force her to duel him. Leo, who was sketchy of Lester from the very beginning and did not want anything bad to happen to his sister, followed suit, and now they're all in a two-on-one duel.

The field spell "Speed World 2" is already in play. Lester has 4000LP, 2-speed counters and controls "Meklord Emperor Skiel (2200/0), Skiel Top, Skiel Guard, Skiel Attack and Skiel Carrier all in attack position plus one card in his speel and trap zone.

Luna has 2500LP and 2-speed counters and Nettles (1200/400) and Spore (400/800) all in defence position with no spells or traps. Leo has 4000LP, 2-speed counters, and controls no cards. It's currently Leo's turn as of now.

Also, before I forget. The twins do not know it's Lester until later, but I will still call him Lester anyway cause it's easier for me to write it that way.

This is where this story begins, so let the duel already in motion commence.

Location: Practice lanes

Lester: "I shall show you both just how useless it is to defeat me. Play whatever cards you can and watch as they amount to nothing. Oh, and by the way, Skiel can attack directly whenever it attacks. Just something to think about. "

Leo gritted his teeth "It's my move now! You gonna try to mess with my sister Lester! I draw!" Leo draws a card.

Luna: A combination monster... that can attack directly?

"Kuri Kuri!"

Just then, the duel spirit "Kuribon appears behind Luna, and from the fear all over its face, Luna could tell that it was afraid. Alongside Kuribon, though, was another duel spirit in the form of a lion, who Luna knew well as a servant of Ancient Fairy dragon call -

Luna: Regulus! It's you.

Regulus: Be careful, Luna. I sense this foe is unlike any seen before.

"Hahahaha!" Lester starts laughing like a lunatic "So what do you two plan on doing? You know, apart from making the smart decision of surrounding that is?"

Leo: No way we'd surrender to some guy like you! We're not defeating you! Just wait and see!

And with that, Leo sets a card.  "I set one card and end my turn!"

Lester: My move then. Draw!

Lester draws a card and subsequently the effect of "Speed World 2" activities during the standby phase, giving everyone an extra speed counter.

(Lester SPC: 2-->3. Leo SPC: 2-->3. Luna SPC: 2-->3)

Lester: So let me make a wild guess and say that whatever face-down card you just set was in case I chose to attack directly with Skiel, right? A trap card, perhaps?

Leo tries to keep a straight face, but Lester easily tells that he is right from just looking at Leo.

Lester: Predictable. I activate my face-down card. The trap card  "Trap Stun"! Now, for the remainder of the turn, any other trap card activated will be negated!