Alchiel Sandejas' Book!

Hi, Archers! I know it's a late announcement but since a lot has been asking and messaging, yes po, if hindi n'yo pa alam, may story si Chiel! Yay!

The book, Withered Roses is already completed with special chapters (more to come soon!) and is under Wattpad Originals!

Book Tropes:

*Forbidden Romance

*Office Romance

*Boss x Secretary

*Best friend's brother😉

Sandejas Legacy #7: Withered Roses

Tasked to find evidence to free her father in jail, Zahrah Ortega pretends to be the new secretary of the strict and mysterious prosecutor in their area. But when she suddenly finds herself in a complicated relationship with him, can Zahrah still fulfill her mission in time?

***

Suffering from trauma when kidnapped years ago, Zahrah Ortega is forced to live in a secluded mansion for her safety. With her father jailed for crimes his lawyer claims he didn't commit, Zahrah finds herself tasked with a difficult mission--she must pretend to be the secretary of the new prosecutor to get evidence that could set her father free. Zahrah believes she can fulfill her mission, but when she meets the cold and mysterious prosecutor, she is suddenly unsure what to think. With the doubts starting to cloud her thoughts and remnants of her past haunting her back, can Zahrah set aside her growing feelings for the prosecutor to uncover the truth once and for all?