Mia stayed silent, trying to think of how she could ask Harry to take over, how she could explain that she didn’t even know how to do this, until he once more sensed the spiral in her brain and inhaled a breath, “D’you want me to close my eyes?”

Her heart rate calmed down just a tad as she offered him a small smile and nodded, “Yes, please.”

“Okay.” Harry chuckled before licking his lips and leaning back on the couch, closing his eyes softly.

Mia took a moment to look at him. Her cheeks were pink, knowing she was about to kiss him but for the first time she didn’t try to hide it. He couldn’t see her either way. His lashes rested gently on the tops of his cheeks, just a hint of a smile tugging on his lips as he waited for her to make her move.

Mia repositioned her legs, adjusting a little on the couch until she was closer to him.

With her breath in her throat, Mia leaned in until she was just inches from him. Harry swallowed thickly, sensing her presence as he could feel the lengths of her hair resting on his arms with her hovering over him. Mia puffed out a soft breath that hit his lips before she took the leap and quickly pecked his lips.

She pulled back with red cheeks and Harry threw his head back in a cackle. “Mia,” He laughed, still keeping his eyes closed, “c’mere and give me a proper kiss. I wasn’t prepared, couldn’t even kiss you back.”

Mia bit her lip to hide her smile and exhaled before doing it again, her lips tingly from the first short kiss she pressed to his lips. She licked her bottom lip, leaned in and closed her eyes too before joining their lips together again.

Harry was more prepared this time, puckering his lips back against her and his hand immediately came up to softly grasp her chin and keep Mia in place. She shuddered at the touch but melted into it, keeping their lips together. Harry savoured the feeling of Mia’s soft lips against his. She was a little reserved but it surprised him altogether that she went for it.

He could feel her balled hands holding her up next to his thigh, the position just slightly uncomfortable for her.

They pulled back for air, Harry’s eyes dancing over her face as he used his thumb to softly hold her chin. He moved it up, tracing her moist bottom lip as he panted out breaths. Mia stared intently in his eyes, cheeks flushed and breath completely stolen.

She buckled through one of her elbows with a surprised gasp and Harry’s touch slipped from her lip. Mia held herself up and fought her smile, “Sorry.” She giggled, breaking the tension a little. Harry’s fingers ran up her covered arm as he smiled back, “’S okay, love. You’re not too comfortable, are you?”

Mia softly shook her head before drawing a breath, “But I want to be close to you.” She softly pouted, her bottom lip jutting out and Harry just wanted to bite it.

Harry swooned as he smiled at her, “I want to be close to you too, sweetheart.” He crooned before tucking some hair behind her ear, “D’you want to sit on my lap?”

Mia wondered to herself how she was going to survive this night, and how she was going to survive him in general. Her breath came out in a little stutter before she managed a nod. Harry hummed, “Go ahead, love.”

With her lip tucked tightly between her teeth, Mia kept her eyes on Harry’s as she swung her leg over his thighs. She watched intently as he had his gaze focussed on the way her legs split for him, his breath caught in his throat. Mia dared moving one hand to his shoulder, now sitting on his thighs on the couch, straddling him.

The longer they stayed silent, the redder her cheeks became until Harry’s eyes reached hers again – after dragging up her body in the most slow, torturous pace. He exhaled a sharp breath, “How’s that?”