all the little things

Word count: 17,757

___________________

"Good fucking girl." Harry whispered.

He stared at Mia with dazed eyes, who was laying on top of him. Her hair was in a messy braid from the sleep he just pulled her from. Her lips were parted and swollen from kissing, her eyes glazed over with little tears in the corner and her fingers digging into his shoulders.

"H-Harry..." She sobbed, dropping her face into the crook of his neck with a slight whine. Harry's eyes rolled back at the feeling and he shakily exhaled, slowly jerking his hips up, "I know, baby." He cooed. He had his arms wrapped around her naked form, feeling every dip in her spine as she helplessly laid on his chest with her legs split and his cock inside her.

"I know." Harry repeated, "Y'like that, hm? Y'like waking up with me inside of you. So beautiful, Mi... You look so beautiful when you struggle for me."

"Uh-huh." Mia gasped, "So c-close. You're so close."

He lazily kissed her shoulder, "Fuck, lovie... you feel so fucking amazing. Want you forever." He sighed. The hand he had on her ass gave the flesh a sinful knead and he continued fucking up into her in a slow, lazy pace. It was the morning, and Harry once more woke up with a boner after dreaming of Mia all night.

It was mostly the same dream. His entire future wrapped into one person with the brightest smile and the warmest eyes. She was his home, and Harry nestled himself into Mia during the night and fell asleep with her scent in his nose and her fingers in his hair. He dreamed of her in a white dress and then he dreamed of her with a pregnant belly and a ring on her finger. He dreamed of them in their future house, where their toddlers would play in the garden and Mia was making soup in the kitchen as Harry set the table.

And so he woke up, wanting to make her his again. And again, and again, and again.

Mia's breath stuttered against his neck and she sharply arched into him with a whimper into his ear, "Daddy..." She squeaked out. Harry's eyes closed and his lips curled up into a half smirk, realizing she just came. He hummed and stroked his hand over her back, "So good to me, sweet angel. I'm so proud of you. I love you so much."

"M-Me too." Mia gasped, her pussy convulsing in pulses as her brain exploded in butterflies and she didn't know what was up or down or left or right, "So much."

"'M gonna cum inside you." Harry murmured, hugging her close as they passionately had sex, "So deep, hm? Fill you up until you can't take it anymore. God, I wanna fill you up so bad. It's all I can think about, Mi. Only you."

"Only y-you." Mia repeated in a whimper. Harry's eyes closed tightly as he pressed his lips into her shoulder, mewling through his orgasm. His dick twitched, spurts of hot come leaving him to paint her insides. "Fuck." Harry moaned. Mia panted her way through Harry's orgasm, feeling him releasing inside of her. She kissed the side of his neck with a soft hum, "I love you."

"Love you too, angel baby." Harry whispered. Mia slowly lifted her head and Harry shot her a lazy grin, "Morning."

"Good morning, boyfriend." Mia smiled, dipping her head for a kiss. Harry cupped her chin to keep her there, lingering on the touch as he stayed inside her for a little bit. He nuzzled his nose with hers, "Did you sleep well?"

"I did." Mia nodded, "Always with you."

Harry giddily smiled, slowly tracing his fingers up Mia's side, "Can't wait to wake up with you every single morning."

Mia giggled, "We already do that."

"Yeah," He bit his lip, "but it'll be different. It'll be ours."

She nodded, "I know." And then she gave him another delicate kiss. Harry hummed, "Do you need the bathroom? I think there's some tissues here." He glanced to the side, seeing some tissues on the bedside table. He helped Mia roll off of him and then cleaned her up a bit, the spilling of his cum the only downside to having sex without a condom.