Wen Chu: “What are you doing? Have you gone crazy?”

Chang Boheng smiled and said, “Don’t you know that Lord Wen still has three antidotes? I’ll give it a try.”

Everyone suddenly realized, cunning, too cunning!

Wen Qingling gave him an antidote and kindly reminded him, “The antidote is just an antidote, it doesn’t have antibody effects.”

Chang Boheng: “…”

The wound was extremely painful, indeed it was zombie virus.

Seeing Chang Boheng’s incredulous expression, the scene burst into laughter.

Chang Boheng felt helpless, realizing his mistake.

Wen Chu tapped Chang Boheng’s forehead with a finger and said, “Are you dumb? The treatment methods are different, why would you think there would be antibodies?”

Wen Chu had been treated with blood anemones and already had antibodies. Chang Boheng had momentarily forgotten and thought the antidote also had antibody functions, but apparently not.

Chang Boheng slapped his forehead in realization. If the antidote had antibodies, what would be the purpose of the vaccine?

Alright, he admitted defeat. Let’s consider it as the leader’s personal sacrifice.

After witnessing this miraculous moment, Chang Boheng dispersed the crowd and let them go about their own business.

Wen Qingling didn’t leave immediately. He found Fang Shenlong and Miao Bo and explained the mission to them. Miao Bo’s eyes widened at that moment. The two of them were to go and capture the Xu County Base!

If it wasn’t for Wen Qingling’s serious expression, Miao Bo would have thought he was joking.

Wen Qingling said, “Those who are willing to follow you can join. Don’t worry about Chang Boheng; I’ll make sure he allows it.”

Wen Qingling patted their shoulders and said, “Do your best. I have faith in you. Once you capture the Xu County Base, you will be in charge there. As the leaders and deputy leaders of the Ling City Base, you wouldn’t want to remain subordinate to the Xiang County Base forever, would you?”

Of course, they didn’t want that. But the situation was stronger than theirs. If they didn’t have a better option, they had no choice but to be subordinate. And this opportunity, Wen Qingling had already presented it to them.

“As long as we don’t die, we will definitely capture the Xu County Base.”

Fang Shenlong had already made up his mind. Now that his right arm and hand had regenerated, his combat power had returned. The future development of the Civilization City was unlimited. It could become the rising place of humanity, helping expand its territory. That would make their existence valuable.

Wen Qingling instructed them, “I will gather all the zombies near the Ling City Base to the outskirts of the Civilization City. The Xu County Base won’t have external zombie pressure anymore. How you capture the Xu County Base will depend on your methods.”

Fang Shenlong replied, “We understand.”

After finishing the task, Wen Qingling and Xiao Hen drove back. The mission was completed beyond expectations.

During the journey back, Wen Qingling was contemplating how to recruit talent. The number of researchers in the Civilization City was too few. Even if the antidotes, vaccines, and transformation agents were successfully researched, it wouldn’t be easy to popularize them. The speed of producing the potions couldn’t meet the demand.