CHAPTER: 8

Third Pov:

The mysterious guy's worker went outside the room and give a call to the Ricardo's worker and said.

The worker : Hi I have a message for your boss listen my boss agreed with the reservation but he said that if Mr.Ricardo do something wrong they won't be brothers anymore.

Ricardo worker smile and looked at he's boss he's boss is sitting behind he's desk and drink. The mysterious guy's worker end the call when he end the call Ricardo's worker looked at Ricardo who was drinking.

Ricardo worker: sir? What do you say ? Are we going to continue sending them the fake drugs or...

The worker couldn't finish he's word when Ricardo stand up and slowly walk toward he's worker and said.

Ricardo : what do you think?

The worker got scared and said.

Ricardo worker : um...n..not continue?

Ricardo : ( smirk ) wrong answer (take out he's gun and shoot the guy hand )

The poor guy was in pain screaming. Ricardo on the other hand take out a sigaret and start to smoke and go back sit back one other worker heard the scrambled and into the room he was shocked. He ran toward the poor guy and help him to get out of the room they went out of the room and the guy close the door.

Ricardo continue smoking and called someone at the same time.

Ricardo : Hi everything is on control soon we gonna get our revenge ( smirk ) I am gonna take the whole money and then you gonna kill him ( smirk )

? : Yes exactly what a sweet ending for him (smile ) he is gonna die  very painfully ( drop he's smile)

Ricardo : don't worry even if you dont kill him painfully that person who gonna buy those drugs gonna kill him ( smirk again )

?: oh!yes i forgot about it you are right

Ricardo : I am always right bye for now friend

? : bye

They end the call  Ricardo was still thinking about the big plan and victory that they gonna achieve very soon.

At the home :

After he finish he's work he came back to take care of Lilly he saw her and the maid were playing in the living room he was staring and smile how cute Lilly was then Lilly turn her head around and saw him he smiled but Lilly got really excited when she saw him she smiled and crawled toward him and said something thatbhe was not expecting her to say.

Lilly: Dada Dada Dada ( say while crawling and giggles)

The guy was so shocked at what Lilly said he was on the clouds  the maid looked at the guy and noticed it was her boss she stand up and said sorry for being room but he didnt care because he's baby girl said something that he was  waiting for it he smiled widely and hugged hes babygirl tightly and started to kiss her cheeks.

Mysterious guy : oh my god my babygirl just callnme dada oh my precious baby ( kiss her cheeks) dada loves you so much he is so happy that you like him as well ( looked at her and smile even more. )

The maid smile as well. Then go to the kitchen and tell other maids as well. All of them were cooing and say how cute theybare together they were happy. After kissing and hugging each other for long time the guy put he's babygirl down and went to the kitchen to make a bottle for her when hebsawbthe maids were talking about how cute he get when he smile and laugh he get shy and blush and go to the kitchen and say.

The mysterious guy : are you guys gossiping? Huh ! Answer me ! ( get angry while holding the bottle )

The poor maids got scared and one of them said.

The maid: no sir we...we... ( look at other maids)

Another maid : we were talking while working sir we would never gossiping.

The mysterious guy : so youbguys were not gossiping huh?Andrew

He call he's right hand who he always helping him with everything. Andrew came in the kitchen.

Andrew: yes sir did you call for me ?

The mysterious guy : yes I did take all of these maids out and kill them and then feed them to my dogs ( pointing at the maids)

Andrew : yes sir ( look at the maid ) hurry up come on let's go

The maids got scared and even cry then one of them said

The maid : sir...sir...sir... We are so sorry please ( cry ) i beg you please

The mysterious guy : ( start to laugh ) you really thought that i am gonna kill you guys ?( laugh more )  oh my god ( look at Andrew ) I am sorry Andrew but you can go

Andrew was so confused but he didnt say anything he just go. The maids were confused as well then the mysterious guy said to the maids.

The mysterious guy : ( stop laughing and clear he's throght ) I heard what you guys said about me. I would do what I said earlier but if I were angry so you guys are so lucky that I am not angry but happy and never gossiping again if i saw you guys talking not working then I would do what I said earlier get it?

The maids look at each other and blush

The maids : yes sir!

The mysterious guy : here ( give the bottle to the maid that said sorry earlier) make a bottle for my kitten  I was about to do it but I got tired so here.

The maid hold the bottle and went to make bottle.

The mysterious guy : now everyone go back to your work right now!

Everyone went back to their work then he went back to he's baby who was banking and giggle at the same time.

The mysterious guy : Hello there ( whisper ) you know that you are so precious to me right ? When I met you...you remind me of someone who was also a precious person to me . ( stare at a picture)

To Be Continued...