New Girl  ほア

Yay!! New story!!

A boy with black hair and prominent under eyelashes walks steadily along a street on the Japanese country side

A boy with black hair and prominent under eyelashes walks steadily along a street on the Japanese country side. As he walks, he looks over to his right and cant help but stare, the big blue ocean waves are crashing as the tide goes in for the day. While he's not looking, a other force pushes against him, though its small, and while he doesn't seem to be affected by the push, the other person has fallen on the ground.

"Ow..."

"...A-are you okay?" the boy says in a worried tone.

"Yeah...sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going...!"

"Its fine"

Even though he was also not looking where he was going, he takes the apology and continies walking leaving the short girl perplexed.

.

.

.

.

Rin, the boy, was thinking about the girl he bumped into earlier in the day as he walks by the skatepark on his way home from school. He sees her there at the park, all by herself, and can't stand to just walk away without saying anything, but he walks right passed because he can't bring himself to go talk to her.

.

.

.

.

The next day, Rin wad sitting at his desk, bored, until his teacher announces there will be a new student joining there class.

"Okay class, we all have a new student here with us from now and onward. Name, please introduce yourself if you may."

A h/c haired girl walks into the room, she's short and has dark green eyes. She just so happens to be the same girl that Rin bumped into yesterday.

"Yes sir. Hi, m-my name is..is Name and I hope w-we can...allgetalong!"

She bows and the teacher points to her seat, which happens to be right next to Rin. Some of the body and girls in the class sinker silently as she walks to her new seat.

"̷̡͉̙͕͈͕͓͇̮̍̽̽̄̄̊̈́̐W̵̞̠̝͇͕̦͍͎͊̓̈͘͝ḩ̶̺̥̩̬̖̩̎̈̓̏͜͝y̶͊̔ͅ ̷̧̺̪̻̩̯̦̇d̵̠̳̺̹̳͎̮̖̈́i̶̪̳͉̺͇̱̩̣̟̳̊̔̅͘͝ḓ̷̡͓͈̈̑͑̅̄̚̚͜ ̶̡̜͈͖͈̬̗̜̋̿͑̒̽̀̋͆̅́s̸̝͂̐̈́̎͂̍͒̋̚͝ḫ̷̼͂͛̅͑̑̐̅͛͊ẽ̴̮̚ ̷̭̭͗̈́̄͌̈́͗̆̌̒͝t̴̨̬̬̥͍͙́̈́̿̃̋̎̀̀́ą̵̯̣̲̻̰͖̇́̉̿̍̌̅̃͐̀ͅl̸̼̟̯̟̥̻̼͚̼̫͂̃̒̉̑͝ḵ̸̗̔̀͂̐̚͠͝ ̸̮́l̷͕̆̃͂͗̚i̶̥̯̫͑̈́̒̑͛͂͋̾͋̃k̶̞̣̖̪̘͕̖̱̀̓́̎͋͊͗͘͠ẹ̷̡̲͇̝̒̉̍̉̏͝͠ ̶̢̗͈̯̝̮͌ţ̷͚̹̮̖̍͌̈͝h̸͎̺͔͙̭̓̕͜͠ą̴̧̞͓̤͈̝͂̄̓̽̅̓̈̆̃̚t̵̡̢͎͚̣̃͐͗?̶̼̜̳̤̥͛͋͆̈́̅̾̈́́"̸̵̷̢̧̢̲͕̰̳̥̥͙̯͓̹̻͙̦̩̳̞̟̓̌̽͗̋̒͌̾̎̎͆̓͆̀͋́̈́͌̚̕͠͠͝͝"̸̛̬̟̺̹̟̆͂̀̐̇̕S̷̡̮͎̮̼̜̜͛h̶̨̡̩͙̽͐̆̽͌̄̕͝ē̸̺̜̦̙͎̄̃͆̚'̵̰͉̱͌̋͆̋̏͋̀s̵̹͉̫̈͑̋̀́͋ ̴̧̖͖̥̬̜̞̟̌̔̎̈́͘̚͝͠s̶̲̻͙͛͊͋̓͗̕͠ǫ̴̖͖͕̙̳̟̻͖̲̈̔̈́̐̈́̚ ̸̻͎͕̭̗̟̇̍͑̎̒p̶̦̼̤̣̗̣̈́̿͌̋̐͒̀͝i̴͒͗̋̅̒̏̌̓̆́͜͜ͅc̴̳͚̑̇̿̇k̶͖̗̣̭͍̱̲͎̓̄̆̂̒ ̶̙̟̼̍̅m̶̡̛͖͇̜̘̩͔̙̣̺̔̔̓̈̔̄̊ę̴͓̼͕͉̪̲̖͐̾͆̽͘͜ͅ ̴͓͈̦̝̱͎̻̯̔̑̽ͅc̴̢̘̣̪̫̋̓̑͆̌̆̈́͛o̶͚̠̺̰̝̩͔͊̄̌̒̎̓͌̕d̵̜̾̌͂͂͋̈́͝è̷͓̫̞̞̈̂̔̅͜d̷̛͉͓̼̬̲̫̗̣̙̫̓̕"̸̴̷̡̨̜̜̦͈͖͍̩͇͔̖̫̻̲͓͈̺̼̏̆̈́̑̀́́́̊̈̎̌͑̈͜͜͜͠"̶͍̋͆Í̷̢̢̧̥͎̱̖̥̂͘͝ ̶̢̢̙͉̟̘̹̃̐̌͛͛͊b̷̯̦̺̬̘̪̺̌͂͒̆̍̎̌͒̕e̷̲̰̣͓̭̅̌̌̆t̸̝̫͌͋͒͆̎̓̃͋͝ ̶̠̺͛̉̈́̾̊͜͝t̸̩̄̄͊̉̌̓̌̊̅͝h̸͚͚̓̈́̇̄̈́͂͌͘e̸̡̛̩̘̻̫̹̦͔̅̔͑̈́͘͠͠͠͝ ̴̜̔̔̏̓̊͝t̶̜̫͕̖͚̓̋h̶̞̗͂̈́̔̿̉i̸͕̺̺̠͕͎͙͔͚͛͜ǹ̸̡͉̙̫̞̲͆̉͝ͅḵ̵̦̞̆̊͊̒̄̔͘͜s̸͉̎̐̋ ̵͇͉̬̥̯͕̒̓̒͘a̵̡̮̣̤̻͈̬͍̓̊̓͗̇̏̎̕l̴̙͔̗͈̭̦͓̿̆̀̂̍̀̎͠ͅḻ̵̢̬̿̌̐̍́ ̵̙͈̺̻̘͈͖͔̝̩̌ț̸͈̗̥̳̗̔̿́̚ͅͅḧ̸͚́͛̋͂̒͂̍̔̍͆ę̸̱͍̤̤͎͔̈͋͝ ̶̝̼̾̈͒̇̑̚͜b̷̬̗̹̫̥̠̮̌̅̎̃͊̄̿ö̷̙͎́͂́̇̽͆͊͝͝͝ͅy̵̨̡̞͚͕̦̖̥̿̓̂̓͜ͅş̵̙͔̱̺̰͈̪̠̞́͗̈́̚͠ ̶̡̥͇̪̻̘̗̰̂̓̀̏͜w̵̱̖̋̚î̵̧̛̙̼̩̱̯̗̟̒̅̿ͅl̶͉̖̖͔̩̞͖̙̗̂͐̈́̊̿l̴̡̛̦̰̣͑̔̀̉̒̿̒̕ ̵̡͕̈́l̵͙͍̻̇̋͋͠į̶̨͎̺̮̫̠̟̬͎̐̀̅̎̆̓̕̕k̵̛̫̣͈͖̞͓̅̓̓̐ȩ̴̡̦̮̻̜͉͊̃̿́̓̉́̾̐ ̵̼͉͕̬̗͙͓͚̻͈͒͋̔̅͘ḩ̶̡̭̞̯̦̝̪̬̌̐̆͛͂̔̚͜e̵̻͕̥̜͉͙͐ŗ̴̧̣̮̗̺̬̐͐̇̉̕͠ ̵̨̂̓̏́̒b̶̛̞̜̻̗̱̬̈é̶̛̪͔̰͎͈̣͍̣͍͙̄̽̇̚͝c̴̣̲̙̳̓͂á̷͔͎̫͈͔͇̥͈̚ṷ̶̣͙͕̺̀̓̊̿͂̔͗̕͜s̷̡͓̘͍̑̎͌̐͊̈́̚͝͠ͅe̷̦͔̤͚̹̘̬͒͂̔̉̿̏͛̽͠͝ͅ ̵̖̾̿s̴̲͐ḩ̷͉͑͊e̷̢̱̰̲̥̳̲̥̪̊̀̉̔͛̽̈́͛͝ ̸̢̻͓̹͈̰͉͔̎t̸̟̮͍̲̖̖̭̫̑͗͌̑̊̍̅̚̚͜ä̸̢͎̹̜̖̦̭̳̠́̚ͅļ̵͎̬̹͈̭̓̽̓̋̂̈͂͊ͅk̸̥̻͙̍s̵̨̝̺̀ ̵̻̝́'̴͈̽̑̎́͘͘c̶̡̛̞̰̟̪͍̙̏̇̀͝u̴͇͋̈́̐̑t̷̮̭͙̰̪̄̒̈́̋͜ͅȩ̴̛͇̠͙̥͉̅́̔̏̔̄͝'̵͈̙̙͔̓̑͛͠"̶͔̗̦͚̈́̐̀̈͝"🆆🅷🆈 🅳🅸🅳 🆂🅷🅴 🆃🅰🅻🅺 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃?"

Rin was surprised to see her in his classroom when she sat down next to him. He couldn't stop himself from taking glimpses at her throughout the day, but couldn't bring himself to say much more than 'Hi' when she first sat down.

While the black haired boy sits through class, the h/c haired girl cant help but notice how pretty they boys facial features are when she takes small glances at him. Rin wants to apologize for knocking her over again, but its not his nature to do so. In fact, its rather unfrequent when he thinks about a certain person more that once, or even at all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for it being short, I just dont know where to go from here. Any ideas? I feel like school life will be boring, so how about our female leads perspectives? About her hobbies? Skating? Art? Backround? Let me know!