Look Who's Talking

March 20th 2026
Los Angeles, California

Time seemed to fly by when you were having fun. Over three weeks into the tour and the family of three had travelled from Kansas City to Nashville for another week of successful shows. And now they were Los Angeles for another set of performances at Sofi Stadium. They had been lucky that they could use their homes in each city as a base rather than living out of a hotel room. Not that there was anything wrong with it: they could normally afford the best that the hotel could offer, but nothing felt better than sleeping in your own bed after a long hard day of work. Plus they would have more of Luna's stuff with them which would hopefully limit the chances of her having another week of meltdowns . They had managed to luckily avoid the wrath of Luna's fiery temper due to the fact that she had learnt to walk and could now freely move around as much as she wanted to within the confines on her environment. 

They had been in Los Angeles for the last week and Taylor had completed her third set of shows. As she laid there in bed next to him, Travis couldn't think of a moment where he had loved someone more than he did now. She was sprawled out across the bed, her blonde hair spread out on the silky white pillow above her, falling into perfect halo perched on top of her head. She twitched in her sleep as if she was dreaming about something but Travis dared not wake her. She had worked so hard that past week and had been burning the candle at both ends due to Luna teething yet again. More of her top teeth were beginning to cut through now that she had hit the eleven month mark and this had meant that her appetite decreased. Whilst Taylor had been pretty adamant that she wanted to wean Luna off of breastfeeding at a year old, it was proving harder and harder when all she wanted was comfort which only Taylor could provide. It was proving to be difficult when Taylor already had so many other commitments in terms of shows and meetings to do with her next album but Travis had tried his best to be there for her as much as possible. Luckily Luna was defiantly a daddy's girl and wanted to be wherever Travis was or do whatever he was doing, even if that meant her getting frustrated when she couldn't go as fast as he could. 

She was getting closer and closer to saying her first word as well and they both had bets on it being dada. Luna had been so close to saying it for weeks and it wouldn't surprise Taylor in the slightest to have Luna say Dada as her first word. She was the biggest Daddy's girl that ever lived and Taylor knew that it would only get worse as she got older. Soon enough Luna wouldn't rely on Taylor for food and so Travis would become just as valuable and necessary as a parent as she was. The playing field would be open and even and everyone in the family knew that Travis was favoured to win that game. But Taylor couldn't think of anything she could want more. She knew that Luna loved her deeply and that their bond would most certainly become stronger as she got older and grew into a beautiful and successful young woman, but there was nothing more beautiful than seeing the love of your life be a father. A hands on, loving father who didn't mind in the slightest getting down on the floor to play with barbie dolls and princess dress up all day long. Anything to make his little girl happy. 

Travis could hear Luna begin to stir on the baby monitor and decided it was his job that morning to go and get her up for the day. Taylor was exhausted and needed the extra rest and there was expressed milk in the fridge that he could give Luna if she wasn't in the mood for food. He found her sat up in her crib, blonde tufts of hair askew and rosy red cheeks. He could see the dribble that was staining the front of her onesie and the tears that were in the corners of her eyes.

"Aww my baby. Are those pesky teeth still bothering you?" Travis cooed, plucking luna out of her crib and cuddling her into his chest. Her head came to rest in the crook of his neck against his shoulder and he felt her begin to cry again. "Shush shush" Travis tried to comfort her, rubbing his hand up and down her back to try and calm her down before she woke Taylor up. He quietly padded through the house to the kitchen, finding a bottle fresh in the fridge that he could heat up that would hopefully soothe her gums and fill her up. She normally would have food in the morning but Travis had been content to give her milk so that she had at least gotten some calories into her system. Any extra food she could eat that morning would be a bonus but he would serve it to Luna when Taylor was awake and they were both eating breakfast together. 

Everything Has Changedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें