Bio #2

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Species: Human

Birthday: ()

Age: 16 (Season 1)
         16 (Season 2)

Gender: Male

Height: ()

Weight: ()

Status: Alive

Occupation: U.A Student

Affiliation: U.A High School

Love Interest: Kyoka Jiro

Abilities and Powers

Overall Skill Level: (Y/N) is an anomaly recognized by the Japanese government. Haunted by the cursed spirit known as Rika, (Y/N) was registered as a 'special-grade' due to Rika's immense power and destructive capabilities.

Cursed Energy Manipulation (Available): (Y/N) possesses an ancient power known as 'cursed energy'. This phenomena allows him to flow pure power through his body and suits his needs. (Y/N) carries vast amounts of cursed energy thanks to Rika, who acts as a storage for his cursed energy.

Rika (Available): The cursed spirit left behind after Rika Orimoto's passing. She serves as an external storage for (Y/N)'s cursed energy and his tools/gadgets. Rika can partially manifest and lash out to protect (Y/N) without his command. She is overly aggressive and will attack anyone that she deems a threat to (Y/N), which is what made (Y/N) cast himself off from society.

Reverse Cursed Technique (Available): (Y/N) is able to tap into the core of his energy and awoke the reverse cursed technique. He is able to heal any injury using positive energy. He can output this positive energy to distort certain Quirks as well, which makes him a threat.

Black Flash (Available): A distorting in space-time that creates special distortion when (Y/N) impacts an opponent within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. It causes the cursed energy to flash black that equals a hit raised to the power of 2.5.

Copy (Available): While connected to Rika, (Y/N) can copy Quirks and use them. He can use multiple Quirks that he's copied in quick succession. Conditions to copy a Quirk currently include consuming flesh, using a reverse cursed technique on a person, and the last one is currently locked.
—Copied Quirks: ???, Erasure

DOMAIN EXPANSION: ???