Chapter 7 | Quiet

It was a lot quieter today in kasauli no doubt kasauli was quiet but today was a lot more than quiet. Just birds chirping voices and wind blowing were heard.

The white clouds were taken over by the greys, making it a lot colder; A woman is seen staring into the cloudy sky, having her law-book and her headphones tucked in her ears listening to one of her favourite songs.

The peaceful quiet wasn't new for akshara, she lived here for more than 5 years. But still something in her says go back to udaipur, where her family.

Where home is, where mumma is, where papa is. Akshara sometimes feels just to visit udaipur and sit near her parents grave. Secretly she went to udaipur 4 years ago, on naira's death day.

•••

She saw no-one just too many bouquets, she went and sat near the grave even though she never met her mother but just saw her in her early months of life. She still felt connected to her, whenever she comes towards naira's grave with kairav sometimes aarohi also comes to pay respect as also she also She saw no-one just too many bouquets, she went and sat near the grave even though she never met her mother but just saw her in her early months of life. She still felt connected to her, whenever she comes towards naira's grave with kairav sometimes aarohi egicomes to pay respect as also she also her met but always paid her respect because she heard stories of her.

No doubt she loved and felt the same connection but here she felt different soon she heard a rustling sound from behind and she hid behind the bush. It was kairav with an older woman, kairav's eyes were welled up with tears and the woman was on the verge of breaking down.

Akshara soon recognised her it was 'Gayatri', Naira's sister, her maasi , vansh's mother. She only saw her through pictures and was pretty sure when she saw/met her last time was probably a decade ago.

Then kairav came towards the grave in the same place as where akshara was previously sitting. "Mumma- I miss you, I know I don't show but I do." Kairav says while sobbing. "I know ki Maine apse promise thoda.." kairav added while hicupping. "Mein akshu ko sambhal nahi paya- mein ek bada Bhai nahi ban paya.. humne apki parchai khodi.." Kairav says while crying.

Something in akshara broke, she was the reason her brother was crying. She only saw her brother cry 3 times, first at the of Karthik after that sirat he was holding it in but still he spilled some. She knew he was trying to be strong at that time but didn't say anything and the last time she saw him crying was when Anisha died.

Those were the only three times that akshara saw him crying, After that kairav shielded himself only a smile was on his lips or annoyed expression; She always thought her brother was invincible, he didn't cry but only cried when his poor shoulders were tired of its load. After Kartik died, Manish again took over the business with Akhilesh but as kairav came of the 'age'.

Manish and akhilesh passed the business to him and as it was family business and it's kairav we're talking about he took the load and vowed to himself to never let his family down -- in any circumstances.

He had fallen down. He was tired of the load and wanted to cry and let everything down for a second to get up himself.

Akshara knew her siblings suffered like her but in their own way but they never showed because they didn't want her or any family members to get worried because they were already busy.