XXXI. You're definitely going.

A few moths passed. They had to be the happiest days in everyone's lives.

"YAH! YOU CHEATED!", Saerom kicked Jeonghan.
"I didn't-"
"You're always cheating?! WHY?!", she messed the monopoly board.
Jeonghan laughed.
"Let's play now, sweetheart!", he pulled the lady beneath him.
"Y-Yah! Cheating again-"
"Everything's fair in love and war!"

Mina walked to Jisoo like a penguin. The male was so drowned in work that he didn't even notice his mate. She huffed and got under the table making the vampire startled.
"Bab-"
Mina went up, entering inside his t-shirt and sat down on Jisoo's lap. He laughed.
"Work like this!"
"Oh I'd love to, sweetheart!", he kissed her cheek and continued.

"Why are you-", Jun was too stunned to speak seeing Tzuyu hanging onto a tree. She pouted.
"This is my husband from now on.", she humphed.
"D-Did I do anything?"
"Didn't take me on a date this weekend."
"I was busy, baby, get down! I'll take you on a date, come!", Jun called.
"Really?", Tzuyu looked down on him.
"Yes!"
"Okay!", and she floated down till Jun grabbed her waist and carried her.
"Newton can't beat my wife!", Tzuyu laughed at Jun's words.

Sana was being all pouty. Wonwoo didn't know what happened to his mate.
"B-Baby... do you wanna do anything?", he asked.
"I don't know.", she said.
"Do you want takis?"
"No!"
"Then... shopping?" Sana didn't speak anything. "Oh, shopping? Go get ready!"
"No, you innocent bitch!", she pushed Wonwoo on the couch. "I want you to fuck me, is it that hard to figure out?"
"Oh... I mean who even am I to deny?"

Chaeyoung walked to Soonyoung who was in the kitchen.
"Oh, hi, baby!", he kissed her head.
"What are you making?"
"Sandwich... you want one?", she nodded. "Alright!"
Chaeng pouted and sat on the counter, slowly moving closer to her mate who was trying to figure out what she was upto. He laughed when she hung onto him.
"Carry me and work?"
"Sure, baby!"

"How workaholic can you even be, Lee Jihoon?!", Yeri questioned once she entered their room and threw her stuff away indicating she was irritated. Jihoon gulped seeing his mate annoyed.
"I- uh- we should hang out, don't you think?", he asked. Yeri stared at him.
"The choice of words!"
"I mean... we should go on a date. I'll take you on a date. Shopping, then dinner! Get ready!", he said, placing the files away.
"Are you sure?", the female asked.
"Ofcourse!"

"Don't- baby-", Jihyo laughed when Seokmin kept making her laugh while she was trying to apply shaving cream on the male's jaw, sitting on the bathroom counter, trapped between the male's arms.
"The left ventricle is your ass-", Seokmin said.
"YAHHHH!!!", Jihyo wheezed, she had shaving cream on her face and all over hands.
"Your ass is important too."
"Shut the fuck up! You horny ass!", she said.

"MINGYUUUU!", Suji screamed, she was literally on Mingyu's shoulders. Him walking along the beach.
"How's the view up there?", he asked.
"Very high, daddy long legs!"
"Sometimes long legs, sometimes long dick.", Suji laughed at what Mingyu said.
"You're long from every angle, what am I supposed to say?"
"Look at the sunset!", he said and she looked at the horizon. Both smiled, feeling warm with eachother.

"Ba-", Minghao wheezed. He laughed. It was like 2 a.m. and he decided to check downstairs and found Miaoyi in the kitchen, in an onesie, eating chocolates. She gave him an awkward smile, teeth half brown.
"Got hungry?", he asked, she nodded. "Okay... continue!"
Miaoyi patted the floor and the vampire sat down with her. She fed him as well.
"Why did you wakeup?", Miaoyi asked.
"I didn't find you.", he replied.
"If unnie sees this, she's gonna ban me from the kitchen. It's this messy."
Both of them laughed.
"We can clean it. You eat."