Chapter 22

" thank god"

Liked by: MarcusRashford, lucialoi, Rasmushojlund, SofiaGarcia and 1million others

Garnacho7: she's doing great now, thank you for all messages❤️

Comments turned off.

" your actually to good for me"

Garnacho's Pov

" you know I love you so much" she said to me as we finally arrived back home from the hospital. We have been there for 3days. Or I have not been there when I was having football training.

" I love you more mi amor, I'm just happy you're finally home feeling well again" I said and took my hands around her waist giving her a big hug.

" well I'm not a hundred procent good again, but I can finally sleep in a normal bed again. I'm so happy to get out off there" she smiled at me.

" well that's why you're staying with me for this week" I said looking at her lip's turning to a smile.

" yeah, now your happy to get company" she chuckled and we laughed.

" oh I'm excited as hell" I said she giggled.

" well now we will know a lot about how it is to live together, cause if we work out go we could one time move together"

" I have a good feeling that we will live together in some months" I said to her.

" me too for some reason, we work out good and I think we can have future together" she told me.

" I hope one day we will live together have beautiful kids and be the best family in the world"

" I know you would be an amazing father" she said to me and stroke her fingers around my arm.

" you would be an perfect mother" i said and she smiled.

" how long have we been together now?" She asked.

" we have been together for 3 weeks, but known each others for 5 months" I said and she nodded her head.

" it feels like we have been together for so many years" she chuckled.

" I know, it feels like I have known you since I was a child"