Chapter 6

" you're gorgeous"

Valeria's pov:

It was now half time at the match and it's currently 2-0 to United. Rasmus and fernades has both scored.

I was pretty excited throughout the match it's very fun watching I love it. I get so hyped when they have the ball near their goal.

" looks like you're boyfriend is ready to score" Sofia smirked as we saw garnacho walking onto the pitch in front off the team.

" he's looking pretty prepared too score yeah se it in his face" I chuckled.

The team have now walked onto the pitch now that halftime is done and it's back to playing. Before the referee blew the whistle garnacho looked at me and waved while smiling. I smiled back waving.

" awh so cute" Sofia said

" shut up watch the game" I rolled my eyes at her.

" calm down it's just a joke, or not" she winked and looked at the game again.

The game ended 4-0 to Manchester United and garnacho scored one goal and got one assist which is good for him.

He looked really happy walking off the field today he gave his jersey to a kid which got really happy and began crying. It was the cutest.

Me and Sofia walked down to the players tunnel and waited for the boys to be done changing.

" why do they always use so long we have waited for 40 minutes now" I sighed sitting down on the floor

" their soon done just be patient val" Sofia told me giving me hand to help me up.

" I wanna sit" I yawned.

" let's sit on the bench instead off the floor val" she told me a so gave in and we walked over too the bench.

" im so tired" I yawned.

" I said we could go home but you insisted to wait for the boys.

" I wanna see them"

" or you wanna see him" she winked at me.

" shut up let me rest" I said all tired and put my head on her shoulder and took a small nap.

Some minutes later some player started coming out and I saw literally sleeping on Sofia's shoulder.

" hey Valeria" Sofia said waking me up and i rubbed my eyes. And saw garnacho coming out in front off me. I walked up to him and hugged him.

" well hello too you" he said laughing as he put his arms around me.

" you did amazing today" I smiled in the hug as we pulled away.

" did you just sleep?" He asked laughing.

" well I got tired off waiting but I didn't wanna leave without meeting you first" I smiled rubbing my eyes.

" awhh val that's cute, you didn't need to if you were gonna be so tired" he told me looking at me.

" well I wanted too so it's okay!" I smiled at him.

" maybe we should get you home now" he said and put his arm around me.

" just leave with garnacho, I'll wait for hojlund" Sofia said smiling at me.

" okay, good bye sof" I waved at her as we walked away.

" was it fun watching today?"

" yeah, I loved it you all played so well today and deserved that win"

" I really appreciate your support Valeria, I play better knowing you support me" he smiled as i smiled back at him.

" awh I love watching you ale" I told back as we sat inside the car.

Garnacho's pov

Valeria just fell asleep while I was driving to my house. I'll take her to my house since she's asleep and really tired. I don't want to wake her up she's so tired. I think it's just cute that she's staying up so long just to watch me.

I pulled up to my driveway and carried Valeria inside my house. I laid her down on my bed and took her jacket off and let her sleep in her hoodie and pants.

I got dressed in my bathroom and took me some food and then walked into the room again and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I kissed her cheek.

" good night Val" I whispered as I walked away but she took my hand.

" nooo don't go" she said softly.

" but I need to sleep val" I said looking at her as she opened her eyes.

" sleep her" she said softly closing her eyes again.

" only for you" I replied and let my self on my bed next to her.

" good night val"

" night ale" she said as she yawned and fell asleep.

Valeria's pov

I woke up early and saw I wasn't in my bed but I knew this room so I immediately felt calm seeing I was in garnacho's room.

I turned around and saw him sleeping there looking really cute. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead and turned around again.

" morning val" he mumbled taking his arms around me hugging me.

" morning ale" I said smiling huge and he opened his eyes smiling back.

" what's up with the sudden mood?" He asked and chuckled.

" nothing" I giggled as we laid there hugging.

" you fell asleep last night and I didn't wanna wake you up so I let you sleep here, and I was gonna sleep in the guest room but you begged me to stay" he said chuckling.

" well guess i wanted company?" I laughed as he kissed my cheek.

" well I'll make some breakfast" he said standing up. He was just in his shorts so I saw his abs. Nothing I haven't seen before..

" like what you see huh?" He smirked as I blushed looking away.

" I wasn't looking" I huffed.

" say what you want" he smirked.

" can I use you're shower and borrow some clothes?" I asked as he nodded.

" of course, I'll find some" he walked into his closet and came back with sweat pants and a t shirt.

" thank you" I smiled walking into his bathroom.

When I was done showering I put his clothes on and it smelled just like him which I loved. His perfume was amazing. I need some socks so I walked into his closet finding me a pair of socks. He had many clothes and he had a good style I would say.

I walked down the stairs to see food on table.

" well you look cute in my clothes" he chuckled as i sat down.

" their a bit baggy I would say, but I won't complain they smell nice"

" I know they smell like me" he smirked as i rolled my eyes.

A/n
This was just a shirt filled cause I'm working on the other parts now. But I can't add photos longer which I hate cause then you can't se more off their lives on social media.

But I hope this works for today se ya later❤️