Chapter 15

"we both fucked up?"

Valeria's pov:

When I woke up this morning I felt shitty. Everything was just shit. I remember wheat I did last night and I regret even talking to the guy. I also kinda gave him my number...

" morning beautiful wake up" Sofia came in and opened the curtain.

" no" I said and put my blanket over myself. She sat down next to me.

" I know everything is shit right now but your leaving for Spain today"

" I don't want to any longer everyone hates me" I sighed.

" no they don't, just garnacho and his teammates and his fans" she smiled sarcastically.

" ohh stop it"

" he was crying last night" she said and immediately got a guilty feeling.

" seriously?" I sat up and looked at her as she nodded.

" now I feel so bad for him, I didn't mean to kiss that guy or give him my number"

" but you did, and you need to fix your actions" she said.

" wait you gave him your number?" She looked at me shocked.

" yeah..."

" gosh your kissing me"

" I know and I'm so sorry"

" don't say that to me val" she sighed and walked out off the room. I just didn't know what to do.

Liked by: garnacho7, footballrumors, Rasmushojlund and 10k others

Lucasssz: my girl❤️❤️
@valeriaa

Comments:

Garnacho7: are you dating her?
Lucasssz: kinda

Valeriaa: what the fuck I don't even know you I was drunk, Delete this now.
Sofiagarcia: DELTE IT NOW

User87: bro Valeria is a slut

Ale❤️

I promise I'm not dating that Lucas guy, we met at the club and I was dumb enough to take a drink with him and it turned out to many drinks and when I was kinda drunk he kissed me. I didn't mean to.