Chapter 2

"his perfume"

Garnacho's pov:

I ended up staying the night  at their house which valeria also did. We stayed in different rooms tho.

" good morning" I yawned as I walked into the kitchen seeing rasmus and Sofia making breakfast.

" good morning sleepyhead" rasmus said chuckling.

" I don't sleep that long" I told him.

" oh you do, me and Sofia have been awake for 2 hours now" he said chuckling.

" well your guys are just early birds" I said as they laughed.

" well garnacho your not alone, valeria is still sleeping. Can you go wake her up?" Sofia said smirking at rasmus.

" yeah sure" I said and walked out off the kitchen. I was just wearing shorts since I just woke up. 

I knocked on her door.
No answer. So I just walked in and saw her sleeping peacefully. I sat down on the bed and looked at her. I hardly know her but she seems like a really sweet girl.

I didn't really know how I should wake her up so I looked around me and saw the windows so I walked over there and opened the curtains.

" wake up Valeria" I said as she slowly woke up.

" oh gosh get out" she said mumbling and Turing around.

" not on my watch sweetheart" I said and threw a pillow on her.

" go out"

" it's breakfast val so wake up" I said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Then she looked at me and stared.

" take a picture it last longer" I smirked as she blushed and rolled her eyes.

" put on a shirt and go out, I'll be there in five" she said as I chuckled.

" well if you say so" I said and walked out off the room.

Valeria's pov

When I was woken up by Garnacho he was so annoying literally let me sleep.

I got dressed and walked downstairs and hearing people talking in the kitchen. Before I walked in I heard their conversation.

" well you and Valeria would be perfect for each others" hojlund said

" bro come on, I just met the girl. Calm down mate" he replied which was just facts.

" but still I think y'all got som small thoughts about each others" Sofia said.

" I mean she's pretty but i don't know" he replied which got my smiling. I love when people call me pretty.

" Ooo maybe you will fall in love with each others" Sofia told

" just eat your food" he said while the others laughed at him.

It went silent so I decided to walk in.

" hey guys" I smiled

" hey grumpy" garnacho said and I rolled my eyes sitting down next to him.

" morning val" Sofia said smiling.

" the sleepyhead is finally awake" hojlund said as the others laughed.

" it's not only Valeria" Sofia said looking at garnacho.

" I love sleeping isn't that okay?" He said taking a bite off his food.