BONUS: Alternate Confession

[Content: my original ending to the YooChan love story involving a first kiss right after Haechan talks with Wenyu about confessing to Yoona

[Content: my original ending to the YooChan love story involving a first kiss right after Haechan talks with Wenyu about confessing to Yoona.  Scrapped because I wanted it to be more fun.]

☾ Yoona ☾

"Renjun, you are going to try to talk to her, right?" Yoona asked.

She and Mark had decided to choose Renjun, the music performance major, to talk to Renjun.  As far as Yoona knew, he was simply a passionate dude who was also super private.  Mark had vouched for him and his ability to convince anyone, but Yoona wasn't so sure.  Where were his verbal speaking skills?

Mark made a good point though.  "She might take him more seriously.  I think all the rest of my members aren't taken seriously by her."

Yoona appraised Renjun as he stood in front of her and Mark.

"I can do it," Renjun said.  "I may not be that great of a public speaker, but if anyone can convince Jieun, it would be me."

"... Okay.  I'll give you the address of the newspaper headquarters.  You'll probably be able to catch her after work.  She always stays late to help the rest of the desks.  This time, it's us who need the help."

"Sounds good."

Mark clapped Renjun's shoulder.  "Good luck, bro."

Yoona turned away from the conversation to find Haechan hadn't left the café yet.  "What are you still doing here?"

Shifting uncomfortably from foot to food, Haechan gave her an unfocused look.

Yoona could almost see the thousand thoughts passing through his head.  "Tell me," she said, firmly.

"I heard you want to go to the automobile expo this weekend."

"Yeah..."

"Do you have someone to go with?"

"No..."

"Wanna... go with me?"

Yoona's heartbeat sped up to a dizzying speed.  She was too afraid to hope, but the butterflies that had been dormant in her stomach woke up and began to flutter.  "Yeah.  Totally."

"Was that a date?" Renjun asked.

Yoona was startled.  She'd forgotten that Mark and Renjun were still behind her.

Red overtook Haechan's face.  "I guess it is."

Yoona had no words, no witty remark, no defense.  The internal butterflies were going crazy at this confirmation.  She felt almost humiliated because, unless Haechan, Mark, or Renjun were blind to Yoona's face going red, she couldn't hide her excitement.

"We'll go," Mark said, practically dragging Renjun away.

"Wait, I want to see Haechan make a fool out of himself when Yoona roasts him-"