Late nights (Bo Sinclair x Reader Smut)

Requested by arthursrealwife

It was 10:00pm, you were in the living room waiting for Bo to finish his work. You haven't seen him since he went for a lunch break and you were getting a little worried. You decided to go to the fridge and get a drink but didn't know what, there was juice, water, milk, beer. You decided on the beer, since there wasn't good options.

The milk was almost expired since Lester hasn't gone to the city in a while and the juice has been hitting there for a little while. You went to the couch and put on a movie of your choice, you started to drink your beer slowly. Usually when Bo gets home he's either tired, irritated, or both.

Soon you finished the beer and you went to get another one from the fridge. Bo usually drinks most of the beers when he gets home. You and him haven't didn't anything in a while since he was busy all the time. Not too long after you finished the second beer. You started to get drunk from all the consumption.

You drunkly walk to the couch, but you bump into a irritated Bo who just got home. He grabs your wrist and looks you in the eyes, you obviously look drunk. "You got in my beer? There better be some left." Bo said in his southern accent. You lean closer to him and kiss him on the kiss. At first he tried to push you off, but when you kept leaning on him, he started to get horny.

Bo picked you up and took your drunken self to the room. The mechanic put you on the bed as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "God, baby you look so hot." He said as he began to kiss your neck. You let out a little moan, which made him hard and get a boner. "Can I?" Bo asked, you quickly nodded and he started to take your clothes off and his clothes off.

He started to finger you, which made you whimper. Your face was red as a tomato as he curled his fingers into you. As soon as you got a little too loud he pressed his lips against yours. Bo added another finger, and not too long after you creamed. "Whose my little good slut?" He asked. "M-Me..." you answered, you words slurred since you were drunk.

Bo positioned his cock at your entrance, he shoved his big cock into you as you moaned loudly. He started off slow but quickly started to go fast and rough. The bed started to shake as you kept moaning and whimpering, you heard Bo grunted and groan at your tightness. He put his fingers on your clit, "aww your wet for me?" He asked in his charming tone.

He hit your G-spot and you moaned louder, Bo caught on and kept hitting that area. He kept cursing as you and him were about cum. The southern man gave one final thrust and pulled out, He cummed on your stomach. Bo grabbed a tissue by the nightstand and cleaned you off before turning off the lights and going to sleep.