Thomas Hewitt X female reader (smut)

Requested by emotionless_error

It was a rather boring day in the Hewitt household, you were sitting in the basement as Thomas was skinning a victim. He did it so elegantly, the cannibal finished up with his dead victim and tossed them on the floor to rot. Thomas looked at you, which made you blush. "Hey Thomas, I know we haven't talked about this topic....but I was wonder if we can yknow have sex?" You asked the tall man, you started to blush when he wasn't doing anything. He slowly approached you, you could hear him breathing through his mask. Thomas suddenly ripped your clothes off, which made you red as a tomato. He took off his pants and boxers, oh god it was humongous. You were wondering how it could fit when, suddenly you already shoved his cock into you. Your soft moans filled the room as he began pounding you, you held onto Thomas as he was ramming into you against the wall. You whimpered, he went even harder which you didn't think that was possible. "Fuck faster!~" you moaned as he went faster and deeper. You clawed his back to hold in your loud moans, since he's family was right upstairs. Thomas's pace was getting sloppy, which indicated that he was about to cum. He cummed inside of you and set you down in a table, the masked man started to lick your pussy. You held his head down, you felt so good as he was licking there. Thomas started licking your sweet spot, which made you gasp in pleasure. He was getting all the good spots, you knew you were about to cum. You grabbed onto his hair, he looked so adorable. You creamed on his mask, he got up and took it off and put on another one. You and Thomas heard dinner being called, you quickly put in your clothes and Thomas put on his. You two went to dinner like nothing ever happened.

Sorry it was short