Alleyway (Eric Draven x male reader smut)

Requested by VincentSinclairss

Eric thrusted his hard long sword into your ass as he strokes your dick, his cock had to be about 8 or 9 inches the tip was a bright pink color. "Be gentle!~" you moaned out, Eric immediately covers your mouth as soon as you moaned. "Shhh, we don't want people hearing now do we?" He said as he continued thrusting deep into you, you were pressed against a wet alleyway wall that had been vandalized. The curly black haired man started hitting your g-spot, your legs were around his waist tightly. Your hole seemed to be too much for him since you suddenly heard a loud groan come out from his mouth. Eric started stroking your dick faster and moved up his pace, you were basically almost foaming at your mouth as he fucked you rough and fast. "Please!~" you begged. Eric smacked your ass hard, and kissed you. "Please what baby?" He asked in his deep voice. "Please go harder!~" you whimpered out to him, he started go as hard as he can. "Fuck your so tight aren't you baby?" Eric said, as he stroked you dick faster. You finally came and he let go of your dick and started going all out on your body. He pulled out and cummed on your stomach, you went down on your knees as he was just about to put his clothes on. "Please can I suck your cock?" You pled to him. "How could I say no?" He respond before turning to you and putting it in your mouth. His thick cock went into your mouth, you went butterflies in your stomach as he put his dick into your mouth. Eric shoved his veiny cock down your throat to satisfy himself. You whined as you started to go down on him, as bobbled your head down on his cock. You put your hands around his veiny pink cock and started giving the best head. "You're good at that aren't you?" He asked seductively. Eventually, he came in your mouth, his salty flavoring I'm your mouth. You shallowed it obediently. Eric helped you get up and put his clothes back on, he fixed his hair and grabbed his pistol. "See you again." He stated as he left.

It was short but I hoped y'all liked it