Thomas hewitt x reader x Bubba sawyer part 2 (smut)

Requested by emotionless_error

As you three were cuddling you felt Thomas grab your thigh, your face turned red. You also felt a bulge, bubba's bulge. You touch Thomas's clothed penis and Bubba's, Thomas went behind you and gave you a curious look asking you for approval. You nodded and he took off your clothes and his. Thomas inserted his fingers as you gasped, meanwhile Bubba was licking your breast.

Bubba gently grabbed the other breast, meanwhile Thomas addd another finger. Soft moans echoed in the room, you held Bubba's hair down, as he continued to please you. You suddenly felt Thomas's 8 inch veiny cock insert into your, you moaned loudly as Thomas fucked you hard and good. You moaned louder as he hit your sweet spot, Bubba was sloppily licking your breast and fondling the other.

Thomas's white cum filled you up, The black haired man took his cock out of you and shoved it in your mouth, meanwhile Bubba slowly put his 7.5 inch cock inside of you. Your eyes went up as you were giving head and taking a thick cock in your pussy. Bubba made cute squeals as you fucked you gently, meanwhile Thomas was not holding back, grunts filled the air.

Thomas grabbed your hair and shoved more of his big cock into your mouth, meanwhile Bubba's thrusts got faster and rougher. You knew he was close, Bubba pulled out and cummed on your chest and Thomas came into your mouth. You quickly shallowed. The two men cleaned you up and cuddled you for the rest of the night.