Thomas Hewitt x reader x Bubba Sawyer (angst to fluff)

Requested by emotionless_error

It was a stormy night, and you were laying in the big bed feeling depressed. You usually shared a bed with Thomas and Bubba but all three of you had big fight. It wasn't a little fight about some chores no, it was family matters. You didn't want any kids and Thomas lost his temper, Bubba didn't know what was going on and got caught up in the whole thing.

You regretted the whole thing, you said some pretty regretful words. Even to Bubba who didn't even do anything, Thomas left and Bubba was Probably crying the in the basement. You slowly got up and checked outside for Thomas, you didn't go too far out only to the porch since you didn't want them to think they were trying to escape.

It was a mix of warm ness and wind out in the air, you didn't stay out there for long, before you went back inside. You slowly went down into the basement, it was cold, dark, and smelt like rotting meat. You saw Bubba sitting on a little bed covering his face, poor thing was scared that you two were gonna leave him.

You sat next to him, you stopped covering his face and made curious noises. You gently patted him on his hair, but he flinched....flinched.......Is he scared of you?

You walked backed upstairs in a state of shock, you went into the back room, you turned on the lights. It was dimly lit, since the light bulb needed fixing, you sat in the corner of the bathroom. You tucked your head into your knees and cried. Did they all hate you? Were you not lovable anymore?

You always thought they were gonna discard you, but you didn't think they would so soon. Tears streamed down your face, you lifted you head up and tried to fill your mind with happy thoughts. It didn't work, negativity filled the air as you sighed and more tears rolled down your cheeks.

You heard the front door close, you got up from your spot and wiped your tears. You didn't succeed since you left the bathroom sobbing. Thomas was signing to Bubba, which Bubba understood like a little bit of. Thomas was the first one to hear you sobbing. Once Bubba heard you he immediately looked in your direction wondering why your so upset.

The two masked men went up to you, with looks of concern. You practically fell into their arms and cried harder. It took a minute for Thomas to figure out what was wrong, and then Bubba got the hint you were upset about their actions. Thomas led you and Bubba too the couch and got desert for both of y'all since he knew Bubba was gonna get upset as well, you three ate and cuddled, and it was an okay day in the end.

Hope y'all enjoyed it!