Chapter 26

"Desired wishes. For the contract had been earned. The deal had been formed."

The figure became a smoke and went in Baji's mouth as his chest started to rose up and down.

The fog then started to go away as the real (Y/n) came running along with Yosano, Shinichiro, Wakasa, Benkei, and Takeome.

"Yosano! Use it!"

"Got it!"

The Toman were confused, at first they were in battle but now the place was deserted. "Is everything alright?" Shinichiro asked the Toman but they are still in dazed.

"I-I don't get it... Why is the place empty?" Mitsuya voiced out, making Wakasa, Takeome, Benkei, and Shinichiro to look at them weirdly. "What do you mean? You managed to beat up the Valhalla, so Toman wins." Wakasa replied as Toman looked at each other with mouth agape.

"(Y/n)-chan, his wounds is not too serious but it still need treatment, plus the others also needed medical attention. It's best to get them to the agency." Yosano informed as (Y/n) groaned, she will have to explain to Fukuzawa why there's lots of people in the infirmary.

"Finnnneeee~" she slumped as she pulled out her flip phone. "I need to call him because they could not afford to go there with their bikes, Fukuzawa will scold me." She explained and Yosano nodded, she just hope that it'll go smoothly.

It took a while but thankfully, it were planned already by (Y/n) and the cops didn't showed up as Chuuya parked a limousine while they waited.

"Get in."

(Y/n) grin and looked at them. "You heard him? Get in! Don't worry about your bikes, Shin and the others will take care of it."

Albeit hesitant, they still went in as (Y/n) carried Baji in and sat beside Chuuya in the front seat. "You seem glowing..." Chuuya stated and (Y/n) only hummed.

'I wonder....' She trailed off in her thoughts and fell asleep leaning back. 'She must have tire herself out, well... With much energy as her, it was no wonder at all...'

"Chuuya, could you speed up a little, we need to make it in time before this child will lose to much blood." Grunting yet Chuuya obeyed, it is after all part of the plan and he won't disappointed his boss from his mission.

"I'll take a shortcut." He stated as he turned around in an alley, everyone was quite and it was awkward atmosphere for the Toman, the way they dressed was kind of formal and expensive while they are only in a gang and doesn't have that much money.

Takemichi though was thinking of (Y/n), he thought that she seemed like she doesn't know anything of it at all and he was terrified of what that is because it goes in Baji's mouth.

He thought it might change the future into much more complications as he looked at (Y/n)'s sleeping figure in the front it and to Yosano also.

'I wonder if they are just acting or they really doesn't know about it...'