Prologue [edited]

(Y/n)'s POV

Man... The president gave me a long mission in Tokyo~ I might as well finish it since he said that he'd give me praise.

And Yosano said that she'd buy me snacks after I finished it. But I don't know how to use a tricycle.

"I'm just going for a taxi," I mumbled as I called a taxi, which was much easier than going on a train. The train was so hard to understand, okay?!

As I was riding the taxi, it was so boring, so I was just watching the clouds pass by, but it started raining, which made me frown, but thankfully, I brought an umbrella with me just in case.

After a couple of hours of boredom, the taxi finally stopped, and after paying, I stepped out with my umbrella while looking at the surroundings with half-closed eyes. 'Hmm... So this is what Tokyo is. I never really looked at the scenery from my past investigation here because it ended too quickly. But not bad.' I thought to myself as I proceeded to walk to find a place to reside.

But on the way, I accidentally bumped into a lame-looking dude. [A/n: I'm sorry.💀]

"Oh, I'm sorry for bumping into you!" The dude stated, but I only kept my smile.

Third POV

"Don't worry about it! All's well!" (Y/N) exclaimed, but as the dude bowed and was about to go, she held his arm and looked at him with her eyes still half close. "Thou, heed my warning. You're going to die, Shinichiro Sano." She let go and, as if nothing happened, skipped her way.

Shinichiro's eyes widened; he was stunned. The girl just warned her of his death, but it's not true, right? "H-hey," he said, looking around but couldn't spot the girl anymore.

"How did she manage to know my name?"

A/n: should I make him alive or should I make (Y/n) left him to die?