Chapter 11 - Different Section (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

Yeoryeong said, "Dan-I, Haera, I'll talk to both of you later," as she was dragged away with a sad and teary expression on her face.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at Chunyoung, who said, "Cheer up," I just nodded, feeling numb and dry. But then, as if sensing that I was feeling down, Eunhyung came over to me with a cheerful attitude and said some encouraging words, which helped raise my spirits.

I walked down the hallway with Dan-I and we started making our way to our class. "Haera, don't you feel weird that we're not in the same class as Yeoryeong?" she asked.

“Perhaps you're right. But It may be better that we don't depend too greatly on them. Besides, I'm with you!” I replied, holding her hand and giving her a reassuring smile. She nodded and I could see a hint of a smile on her face.

We opened the door and walked into the classroom, but the teacher stopped us as we entered.

"Oh, so you're late... What kind of punishment do you like?" The teacher said, making us both flinch. We apologized and went to find empty seats, but unfortunately, we couldn't find two seats together.

Dan-I went to the back of the class near the window while I went to another row of chairs that wasn't too far away from her seat.

I saw my seatmate, a boy with black hair, sitting deeply asleep.

"Handsome..." I mumbled as I slap myself Because I'm weak to handsome face!

The teacher spoke up, "Alright, let's take some time to introduce ourselves. Oh, you two chatterboxes over there, I bet you're itching to introduce yourselves, aren't you?"

I look in the direction indicated by the teacher, which was Dan-I's seatmate, Lee Ruda, who quickly stood up to introduce himself. He was a handsome American boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

Then Dan-I stood up to introduce herself. As she did so, people were amazed and puzzled when she said she was from the same middle school as the Heavenly King attended.

"Settle down. The next person should introduce themselves" the teacher called out, and everyone directed the attention to the next person assigned to introduce themselves.

"next person introduce yourself" The teacher ordered

The pretty girl, Kim Hyehil, stood up and introduced herself. "I'm Kim Hyehil from Seokbang Middle School. Nice to meet you," she said. The person next to her, her twin brother Kim Hye Woo, introduced himself as well.

"Hello, I'm Kim Hye Woo and I'm her twin brother, 3 minutes younger than her," he said, pointing his fingers at her.

The teacher called on the sleeping boy as the next to introduce themselves. He opened his eyes and stood up to speak, and I was left wondering if he was pretending to sleep or not.

"I'm Han Woohyun from Seuli Middle School. Nice to meet you," he said as he sat back down. The people in the room began to gossip and chat about him, as he seemed to be a popular person with sparkling, night sky eyes and black hair with bangs that swept across his forehead towards the right side.

I got up and the teacher pointed to me, saying, "Okay, the next person beside you!"

I spoke up, "Hello, I'm Kang Haera from Jijon Middle School."