CHP 8:- FILM CITY

Start from the beginning

"I can from afar just so I can meet him today. I am his BIG FAN." I said and she squealed as she is a fellow fan.

"Me too. I took this job only because I will be able to see him everyday." She whispered.

"After we finish the shift let's have lunch together." She held both my hands and stared into my eyes. I was overwhelmed by her friendly nature so I nodded. She dragged me to the area where she was doing a task and we chitchated about the new trends and gossip in the industry while working.

She had some opinions about Dhruv's girlfriends and the recent rumours about him and I. I changed the subject and I tried to avoid talking about those rumours. Thankfully she also didn't bring it up again. Later we split to complete the work faster but I didn't see her again. I spent the rest of the day working at the sets while waiting for Dhruv to arrive at the set.

When the sun was about to set I got the news that Dhruv Khanna had arrived at the set and he was getting ready for his shoot. I was cleaning one of the rooms. I completed that and went to see him. He was standing in between the set acting for a commercial. He was surrounded by cameras at a distance and there were people crowded on the side. I stood behind them and was in a daze after watching the scene. I came out of it only when I leaned on a stool beside me and accidentally dropped a bag. I apologised and in a hurry to clear the mess and not get noticed or scolded by the director I dropped my bag too. I quickly picked everything and kept it as it was earlier.

"Dhruv sir is so passionate towards his work. I haven't seen anyone more professional than him. And when he is acting the whole scene is mesmerising." A guy who's tshirt had A.D. written on it said to the guy next to him.

"You are right. I heard he was injured when he was coming back from his lunch break. He had to go to the hospital. But he is here now when he should be resting." The other guy said.

"Shhh!! Do you have a death wish? You are not supposed to talk about it. That news shouldn't get out to the media." He scolded him. I watched Dhruv enact and I noticed him flinch a little but he kept on going without a complaint.

An hour later the director was happy with the shoot and said the final cut and pack-up. Now everyone can go home. I feared if anyone recognized me and thankfully no one did. I followed Mr. Khanna and planned how I would confront him. But he was in and out of the green room in a jiffy. I had to follow him again and find him alone in private to talk peacefully. That's when I saw him holding my diary. I rammed through my bag but couldn't find it, which only meant one thing: that my personal diary had fallen into the wrong hands.

I can't believe my actions but I am acting like a stalker. No! I am not a stalker. I just want to speak in private with him and get my diary back. I have no interest in him. I followed him to his house I guess. I got out of the taxi and with my bag and that box in hand I went inside posing as a courier person. When I was out of their sight I kept the box and cap aside and fixed my hair. Just then my phone rang with a loud noise. I heard someone's footsteps approaching and hid behind the bushes.

Dhruv Khanna's POV

After an unusual, unexpected and eventful day at work I was at my parents house. I got out of my car and took my bag before walking towards the main door. I was about to enter when I heard some noises from the bushes. I went to check it out and I was once again surprised by this girl. Ms. Krisha Dixit. What was she doing here? At my parents house hiding in bushes?

"You... What... are you doing here?" I asked her and she looked up. She stared into my eyes and then suddenly pulled my hand. Now I was also crouching down hiding behind the bushes. She placed her hand over my mouth and pressed her finger to her lips. I looked back and saw a staff member who worked for my parents pass by.