CHP 6:- I AM IN NEWS?

Krisha Dixit's POV

I was having a hangover after a drunken night. The party was surely fun. But this headache was killing me. I resolved to not drink again. I sat on my bed while pressing my head for some relief. I saw Naitra asleep beside me. I slowly got out of my bed and searched for Anjali. I found her cooking in the small kitchen.

"Good morning, Anju." I said and she replied good morning with a smile.

"Did you make coffee? My head will burst any minute." I said and pressed both my palms to my temples.

"Forget the coffee. Try this acacia gum soup." She said and passed me a bowl. It was warm and smelled good. I sat at the dining table. I took a spoonful in my mouth and my tastebuds were met with a sweet flavour.

"Wow! This is good." I said and slowly took sips of that soup.

"Good morning guys." Naitra said and sat next to me with her head on the table. We both replied with a good morning in return.

"Are you having a headache too?" Anjali asked Naitra.

"Hmm.. hmm" She nodded her head in reply. Anju gave her a bowl of soup as well. I finished mine and asked for round two.

"This is delicious. I already feel better." I said and started sipping on round two.

"Yeah, it is delicious." Naitu agreed. Anjali sat in front of me and ate her breakfast. It included soup, some dried fruits, protein bars and fruits.

After a healthy breakfast, I placed all our plates and bowls in the kitchen sink.

"Guys, I need to tell you something. You remember how I wanted to know about photography?" I said slowly as they stared at me curiously. I saw them nod a yes. "Yeah."

"I got a slot at the photography workshop my ideal Chris Winchester is holding. And he is going to give internships to some students from the workshop." I said and held their hand.

"Wow! That's great news. You could get to work with your role model." Anjali said happily.

"I am so happy for you. You are a step closer to your dream coming true." Naitra said and we hugged as a group.

"Where is the workshop happening? When does it start? How long is the course?" They started with the questions as soon as we released the hug.

"Here in Mumbai. In two weeks. Three month long." I responded to the questions respectively.

"This is exciting news. But this means we won't be able to see you for a month." Anjali said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry, I will be allowed to make calls when I am in my room I think." I said and patted her head. The workshop has it's own rules and regulations.

"Now let's pack our bags and get to the airport or we will be late for our flight." Naitra said which brought us to laughter as it made us remember a time when we had missed a school bus to the picnic as we were late.

We went to our rooms and packed our bags and brought them to the living room on the ground floor. They went on checking all the rooms thoroughly in search of something we might be forgetting when I got a call from my dad.

"Hello?" I was unsure why he was calling.

"Krisha Dixit, what is this news about you on the internet? Are you dating that actor?" He asked coldly. I was a little disappointed and sad as he didn't call me for a birthday wish but about something he saw on the internet. Naitra and Anjali return holding some toiletries from the bathroom.

"What? I am in the news? Which actor? What news? Wait..." I was confused. I asked Naitra to check the news online. As soon as she logs into the search engine she gets the trending news and it's about Dhruv Khanna breaking up with Raima Tandan for Krisha Dixit. Krisha is the reason they fought and broke their relationship. I read some of the articles on Naitra's mobile phone.