chapter 12- u love me u idiot

Mkayala pov

She didn't know why, she was upset about conrad using her as a distraction, she was doing the same with him but for some reason makayal didn't want that anymore. When sushanah had told her that cinrad looked at her like he was in love she believed her, until she was proven wrong.
She had spent the last few days drowning herself in her work. She had gone back out to the ocean with Jeremiah and belly and bonded alot, and only after avoiding cobrad did she built such a good realashionship with jere, steven, and belly..  and now she was okay with it all.. she really felt like she was one of them now.

Bellys pov

Belly had always loved conrad. It was way more obvious when she was young, bit now that she was older she learned how to hide it.
But any opertunity to talk to him, she wouldn't give it up ever.. the same happend when she saw him sitting staring at a pice of jewelry..
"Whoses that for?" She asked "oh fuck" He said hiding the box "it's you" He realxed once he saw it was only belly.
"It's just for someone" conrad said as belly took the box from his hand, inside was a beautiful necklace laced woth emrald and she couldn't hold back her gasp "its the most beautiful locket I've seen!" She exclaimed as she gave it back to conrad "that not just for soneone" she said again "fine! It for a girl I really like, I might even love her" belly was about to scream she knew in her heart and soul that the necklace was for her, conrad said he loved her..
"I mean we started of as sex buddies, but I really think I fell for her before that" He said and belly came back to reality "sex buddies?" She whispered back and conrad nodded, bellys heart dropped her and conrad hadn't even kissed, they weren't even close to sex buddies, which meant conrad loved someone else!

Conrad's pov

Conrad too in a deep breath, he was so nervous.
He waited till it was 12 am and he then knocked on makyals door, last time he was here mkayla walked away from him, and he never came back.
But then all of that didn't matter when she opened the door in her heart pajamas,
"Can we go for walk om the beach?" He asked and she nodded she came out later in the same swats but with a back zip up hoddie on top.
"It's midnight, no one will care" she said
And they went, they reached the beach and started talking about life, and then Conrad knew it was time, the wind had settled, and they were talking
"Makayla, can I be honest?" He asked
"Yeah of course"
"I didn't invite you here to just take a walk, I wanted to give you somthing"
"What? One last fuck" she rolled her eyes "no, that ship has sailed, I want something real now" He chuckled " look I know it's been atleast a week past your birthday but I needed some time to get it made" He said handing her the box, with a bow, she took it of and opened the box. Conrad smiled as she audibly gasped, it was the most beautiful locket she had seen. "It's like you eyes" He smiled and she laughed "I love it! I don't- I don't know what to say"  she said looking at it "Wait open it" He said and she did there was little picture of a stingray with the words,  *if you were drowned at sea I'd give you my lungs so u could breathe*
Makyla almost started crying "maybe birthdays aren't so bad after all" she said smiled as conrad put it on. " look mkayla what I'm trying to say is- is that"
"I get it, youvlove me you idiot' she finished his words for him and conrad nodded.
"I love you too" she said as Conrad leaned in
And kissed her, this time it was gentle like a thank you, and conrad knew that, this was all he needed, he knew that mkayla would be the thing that would bring him back to life and bring him his death all in the same time.  He loved her! More than she would ever comprehend!

The locket-:

The inside-:

__________________________________________

Ahhh guys it finally happened and I'm so happy! Just you wait for the drama now!!