chapeter six- drunk hookup

Mkaylas pov

Mkayla and belly eventually parted ways, when she met a cute boy named  Cameron they were happy in thier conversation so she just walked up and down the beach, she downed one more beer in the process. "Give me my fucking beer back"  she heard conrad yell she quickly walked over and saw that him and some other guy were in a full on fight Jeremiah and steven tring to pull them apart. "Cops!" Someone yelled...!

Conrad's pov

"Goodnight officer." Laurel said as she shut the door "what were you thinking!" She exploded with anger "relax the cops were just looking to break up the bonfire, it's not a big deal" steven defended, "getting picked up by the cops for underage drinking is not a big deal!?!" She yelled "and what were you thinking? Your the oldest!" She then yelled at conrad, he just looked down he was too drunk to speak.

Mkaylas pov

She was so drunk, but it was too quite everyone had gone to sleep and she needed company she knocked lightly on Conrad's room. Conrad open the door also drunk "I'm super tipsy" mkayla giggled "come in"  Conrad smiled mkayla hoped on the bed and layed down conrad lay besides her they started talking about random bullshit, but once the conversation ended conrad sat up and looked at mkayla "God your gorgeous!" He exclaimed he started moving his hands across mkayla, brushing her checks then neck across the colar bone down her neck, and the  trying her stomach and drawing shoes on her thigh. "Connie were both drunk" she smiled "we are" He nodded and before she could think mkayla kissed him, he eagerly kissed back, and soo enough he ended up on top of her trying kisses on her neck and clearing they were both too drunk to take of thier clothes and actually enjoy the moment, conrad barely tugged mkaylas short off he just brought down to her knees so he could have easy access, and mkayla too occupied in her own pleasure to make it more enjoyable and strip conrad.  They were both sober enough to use protection, but still couldn't walk in a straight one if they wanted to.
Conrad entered her with a gut wretching trust and she forgot how to breath conrad put his palm over her mouth reminding her that others were asleep,  she bit mack the million moans as Conrad shoved his entire length in, he trusted at an inhuman pace, and mkayla clenched around his massive length, they both pushed eacother to the finish line, conrad slipped the condom off and threw it away.  Mkayla saw him zib his pants back up and then join her in bed giving her soft kisses, while they both drifted of to sleep...

______________________________________

Guys this chapter has me rolling on the floor!!!
I wanna know what you think please leave me feedback!