chapter two - so u like study the ocean?

Mkayla's pov

"The food is delicious." mkayla smiled at Susannah as she stuffed her face. "I can't remember the last time I had a home cooked meal." Oh, do you live far away from your family?" Laurel asked she was Susannah's  friend she was really sweet. This entire household was really sweet.
"Well, kinda i have to travel a lot for the reshreach studies, i'm a marine biologist, so.."Wow! So u like studying the ocean?" Jere asked mkayla, and him were already getting along great and talking through the entire meal.  "Mostly the creatures, my current study is on corals, and cousins have ample of those." She chuckled "wow pretty and smart, " steven said he was belly's brother."steven, stop bothering her  she's too good for you" Susannah laughed. She was getting along with this family so well except the person she sat next to for some reason. Belly was giving her a cold shoulder.

[As the conversation progressed]

"Yeah so I can basically start as soon as I can find someone how to sail a boat and get me to and back from the the middle of the ocean" mkayla smiled, loving how interested they were in her research. "Well, Connie is a great sailor, I'm sure he and the boys wouldn't mind," Susannah suggested. "Oh! I would love to come, it sounds so fun, " jere said."I'm in, "  steven added.

All gazes fell on conrad now, steven and here begging for him to agree, and mkayla just shook by the Greek God still across from her he was gorgeous. In the end, conrad just said "sure I don't mind."

Conrad Fisher played be christefor briny -: