8.Promise

It was currently 8:37 pm and Wonwoo came back from the unexpected help of his mother. He got out of his car and was walking towards the door to his new house. It felt weird living somewhere else and open a door that you're not use too.

He stopped on his tracks and turned around to the view of the city. The lights were lit up and it was so pretty. That was were he would live and have a job there but now he needs to stop in order to help someone with their problematic issues that he himself wishes he could have help with.

He took a deep breath and signed heavily before turning back and walking into the house. He closed the door and was about to go to his room until he heard noises coming from the kitchen.

He took off his leather black jacket and put it on the doorknob of his room and slowly walked towards the kitchen only to find Mia cooking.

He leaned towards the wall with his arms crossed and just looked at her. He was surprised to see her there cause it was late and he thought that she already ate dinner.

She didn't notice his presense yet and so she just cotinued. Getting out the plates to set up the table and when the food was done, she put the food on the plates. But when she went to turned to find the forks and knives, in the corner of her, she saw a shadow which made her lift up her head towards it.

Once she did, she saw who it was and taken back to him so arrive back to the house alot ealier than expected. Both looked at eachother, he looked at her with a little smile to greet her while she was there, suprised to see him even there after what happened.

"Hi" he spoke with a little bit of hesistation, not sure if he should've said something. "You're back" She raised one of her eyebrows, curious to know why he came back earlier than expected.

He gave her a deep sighed and replied "Yeah" He put his both hands in his pocket. " How come?"

"It was faster than I anticipated" She just nodded her head. "I wrote saying that I would make myself something to eat. You didn't have to."

She huffed and turned around "I thought it would be a kind gesture from me" She continued to prepare while his lips went to a staright like considering of what she refered too. "That's why I want to say thank you"

"Mhm" She ignored his thank you and continued to finish preparing dinner. "Do you need help Mia?"

"Will you threaten me?" This time she turned around to only look staight into his eyes. While he had a pain of guilt, struck to his heart. "Look Mia-"

"Save it" He was confused by her actions. "Don't apologize because you feel bad. Either way, you were right. I should be the one to apologize"

He didn't understand what she meant. "It's served." She placed the plates on the table while he went to help her prepare. "I'm fine. I don't need help-"

He ignored and was just finishing what she started. "Take a seat. I'll finish preparing" He was close to her yet not to close to not make her feel like she's trapped. He gave her a reassuring smile and she just listened to him.

She went to the counter and sat down waiting for her plate patiently and was just observing him.

"Why did you need to leave this afternoon?" She spoke up with a tone of curiosity in her voice which he simply repsonded "My mother needed to go to the hospital but due to her ankle she can't drive so she asked me to come and take her there" He went to the table brought their plates and he sat down.

"How's she?" He froze in his spot wanting to understand why she wanted to know how she was doing. "She's...okay. Why?"

She shrugged her shoulders "Just like that" She went to start eating her dinner until Wonwoo asked her a question "How are you?"