7.Actions Regretted

Mia was still there in the kitchen, her back pressed again the cold wall, feeling as if she just experience the death of someone. She always thought that she was the most heartless goon or the most coldest person in this whole city. Turns out that if you get on someone's nerves, they can truly show you a whole other side, that you wouldn't see it coming.

She wasn't expecting to see that type of side from him. While watching in fear and locking her eyes with him whilst being trapped in his embrace, she never thought, even by just a simple action that won't hurt anyone physically, she never thought or watch out towards her actions that it could truly piss him off and now, she's scared of him and doesn't want to see that other side of him.

For the first time, she felt so little and felt as if someone was above her. Someone more powerful in their way of coldness and it was haunting her. There she was, processing of what happened and those were the only things she could feel.

Afraid, tiny and demolished.

Mia never had to back down on a fight but this time she did and it was killing her to the point that deep down in her gut, there was reason but she couldn't get it out yet. It's was destroying her inside.

She was still processing on what happened just now and was repeating the last phrase he said before he disppeared in the distance "Take that as a warning because the next time, there won't be and you will be screaming and crying under me"

That extremely made her feel uncomfortable and very unsteady. Not only were they words of a warning but she had this voice in her head who was saying those exact words with the same tone and that made her feel sick.

She kept asking herself on why everytime he says something, she feels like she's already heard it before? And why from only him and not other people.

She wasn't okay. She felt like throwing up and she was starting to breath very heavily which made her go up to the sink put her boths hands on the side for support and vomit in the sink.

This was embarassing. Wonwoo couldn't here what was going on with her but she hasn't had this sensation towards someones words in awhile or possibly never. Why now?

"Fuck" she muttered under her breath and it was barely a whipser and it was quiet enough to not be heard. She was starting to feel not very good and her head was pounding. She started to feel sweaty and her perfume was starting to fade. "Damn it. I just showered."

Something wasn't right. Not because of what's going with her in this moment but something wasn't right. And that something, was him. Everytime he would get close, she would be in lost of words, feeling small and especially having a sensation in losing the fight between them both.

She was still infront, breathing heavily but turned her head towards the path of leading to his room and could have this uneasy emotion and had this thought that he was going to mess with her. Sometimes good and sometimes bad.

She took a few steps towards a cabinet to find a glass and put water in it and a pill for the headache that she had at the moment. Slowly dranked it and walked to the stairs but didn't want to make a sound so that he wouldn't hear.

Once she was infront of the stairs, she looked at the bedroom door and whispered to herself "Why do make me feel like this?"

It was currently almost 6 and Wonwoo was watching some TV in his new house and bedroom until his phone ringed. He took a glance and saw that it was his mom calling. He took his phone and went to go pick it up.

"Eomma?"

"Wonwoo! How is my boy doing? Who is it now living with a roomate!" He already knew where this was going. "I just want to say I think what you are doing is very sweet and helpful-"