1.End Of A New Beginning

Fire. Fire was the only thing the person could see. Right infront them, there was fire. They weren't moving or doing anything just watching the fire, from afar, keep on going, well that's what you think from a far distance.

If you get closer and closer, you will see a car in smoke, ashes, gas buring from the destroyed car... not only that but there was a boy inside, struggling to get out, trying to break free. You could see the blood on his face and the blood gushing out of his body. Seconds later he passes out since he lost of alot of blood. Forget about the boy for a second, he isn't the most important person in this horrible accident, it was the girl, lying on the floor, swimming in her blood. You hear me, she was dead but like dead dead. Nothing was going to be able to get her back into living life again. And by who she was dead? The person watching the fire go on. Oh! Let's dive deeper into that mischevious person...

Like I said, they weren't doing anything, saying nothing, not even moving, or even talking but just watching... However, if you look closely, it looks like a girl, in a dress, slapttered with blood and it was very much brunt. Her hair was so messy, she wasn't even wearing shoes!... Yet she was crying in silence, breathing heavily, like she has just finished a marathon. In this situation, she was probably trying to help them but it got worse so she stopped but the more you got closer, the more you see something in her right hand, she was holding... a knife... it was a nightmare, nobody around them just her and the victims.

Not feeling guilty what so ever but you could hear her heartbeat pounding at a fast pace.

She was in her own world, silence, just the fire was heard and her breathing, that's it, nothing else, until she heard sirens coming towards her and that was when she reacted and ran before she was done for.

Do you think she will pay for her sin? Or forget about it? Just remember the name Rilly Wicked...

"Mia...Mia...MIA!" She got out of day dreaming and looked up at the person who yelled her name. Mia had a cold expression appearing on her face.

"What?"

" First of all, i'm your therapist so don't talk to me with thar attitude and second, you spaced out again!"

"...No I didn't"

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did!"

"I was listening to what you were saying"

"BULLSHIT!" Silence was up in the air after the therapist raised her voice to get Mia to listen to her "Fine...if you were listening, then what did I just talk to you about?" Mia didn't responsed at first then spoke up "First of all, don't test me with your questions cause I clearly was listening to what you were saying and second of all , i'm your patient so don't stress me with that anger in your voice-"

"MIA!"

Mia gave her a cold face that showed she didn't give a damn about her actions, of what she was doing right now. "What?"

"What?" The therapist was laughing sarcastically "You know what? Your mouth is gonna be slapped in a few seconds because of this hand that is close into punching your face"