6.Starting A New Life

Betrayal. Betrayal was the only thing that was felt in their heart. All the lies, the hiding, the words "I love you, not her" were complete bullshit to their ears.

They hated the scene that was going on. The hated what they were seeing. They hated that their eyes had to see the actions of the two people they had put their trust and love for them and only to commit an emotion of angry building up inside of them.

Standing there, being a total idiot for believing the filthy words that came out of their mouths.

Of course it had to be them two dancing on the dancefloor. Everyone admiring them. Making them feel like they belong together. Making them feel like why haven't they been together before?

Each and every movement wanted to make them go up and break it, hurt it, destroy it, kill it. But deep down they knew it wasn't possible.

It just showed of how much there heart trusted them and how there heart is broken and wants to cry.

A drop. A tear was escorted on their face. The music was finished. Everyone clapping while they were just there, feeling betrayed.

They took a few hesitants step backs to see if they would see them but, of course, no one could give a shit about them.

That truly broke their heart. But what truly broke their heart in half was when they kissed. Right in front of their own god damn eyes and their own shattered state. They couldn't believe it. They turned around, went towards the door.

And off she went to have another crucial knife stabbed in her heart again.

Mia woke up. Her eyes slowly opened. The sun raying on the bed which made her feel hot under the covers so she gently got up with her legs still under the blanket.

Her hands went up to her face. She rubbed her eyes to get a better vision since it was morning.

She had her long brown chocolate hair detached and was behind her shoulders. In a black tink top pyjamas with black shorts.

She was reminiscinig of what happened last night. The moment before he left. He told her she was pretty.

Wonwoo told her she was pretty.

Wonwoo said "you're pretty".

Those words kept coming back to her mind. She couldn't get it out of her head. It was torturing her.

Out of the blue, he said she was pretty. Pretty. She knew that she was making a fuss out of it but why would he say that? Just out of nowhere, he randomly said that.

It was like those words were constantly telling her something but she couldn't figure out what.

The way he said it even confused her. He looked directly into her eyes and vanished after saying those 2 words.

They knew eachother for about 4 days only and there he went off , already telling her that she's pretty.

It's been awhile or has it been a while? She doesn't remember when she had someone compliment her or say something about her physical features.

She just knew, that it didn't feel right the way he told her. And those feelings she gets, haunts her.

She slowly got up out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfeast. It was currently 10:03 am. And she remember what day it was.