7. Secrets to keep

It was evening as of the time when the f4 was gathered at Thyme's house, near the swimming pool. Since Sua had sleep to complete, thyme had called all the f4 saying he had something important to tell.

“What the hell Thyme! What do you mean you are going to give red card to a girl! She's just a little girl, let it go!” Kavin said, worried for his friend as he has decided to take a wild step.

“Yes Thyme, think about it. She didn't even do anything, except trying to defend her friend. You've never given a red card to any girl.” MJ said calmly despite the matter.

“You know I have decided to do that, so I won't back out now. But that's not the important thing I have to tell you.” Thyme said cockily, sounding quite careless.

“Wow –so it's not important? Who knows something might go wrong!” Kavin butted in dramatically.

“Whatever.” Thyme continued after rolling his eyes at Kavin.“The important thing I have to tell you is that you all have to make sure Sua doesn't find about the red card game. Take all the necessary measures but make sure she can't find out.” Thyme said, sounding serious now.

“You really want to hide something this big from her? She's our friend! We can't hide such things from her!” Kavin argued.

“Kavin's right. One day or the other, she is bound to find out about it as she goes to our school, it will be better if we tell her instead of her finding out from someone else.” MJ spoke as calmly as possible by him.

“Honestly, I think the same too. Think about when she will find out your doings.” Now Ren spoke up in his usual soft and clam voice. Since f4 gathered at the said spot, Ren was just quietly sitting in a corner, sketching. Thyme had known he would not interfere in their conversation but it was important he knew about the talk so he invited him either way. It was quite shocking he decided to speak up.

“But did you think about what will happen when she finds out? You all know how she is! She will not be friends with us anymore! She'll leave, again.. Did you think huh? Or do you just not care about that!” Thyme butted in, his voice rising.

“Thyme it's still wron–”

“I don't want her to leave again.. Please.. do it for me..” Thyme cut off Kavin, his voice softening. MJ and Kavin kept quiet for some time before giving in and agreeing with Thyme. Ren was not convinced but he still agreed, afterall he didn't want to loose his friend.

“Good. Now, get working. MJ make sure that anything related to Red card will not reach her. Inform all the students, possibly put the message in the group that no one will talk about the Red Card game anywhere. The words "Red Card" or even "Game" should not be uttered by anyone. And the least you two can do is that make sure no one speaks to her about it. Got it?” Thyme demanded in a quite intimidating voice.

“Okay okay got it.” MJ spoke, getting to work on it immediately. Kavin just rolled his eyes at all this drama, still feeling wrong about it, while Ren.... Just glanced at thyme when he was mentioned and got back to sketching the next moment.

Mini Here!

Hey guys! How are you all? I know I haven't updated for a long time but I promise I'll make it up to you, so stay tuned! And the reason for my absence was a family wedding, I was not at my place. It was quite nice, I enjoyed... The food. Yes. With that I'd like to talk about a Sunghoon fanfic I have been working on for a while. I have the idea ready for the first three-four chapters of it.. and I am thinking to publish it finally since it's been in my drafts for a while, so yeah that's all. I hope you'd like to read it. And with that, I'll take my leave for now! Bye!

P. S. Not proofread and sorry for the small chapter..