1. Back to Thailand?

It was on a Monday Morning, when the fully occupied parents of Sua Achara resolved to have a full family dinner, after a fortnight. Now, this may seem ordinary to others- it infact, is not at all. The last time they had family dinner was when her brother - Daniel Danaisak Suwannarat - was found with the trouble makers of their school, vandalising the school property. The whole dinner was packed with an awkward atmosphere, with their Mother - Samara Sirikit Suwannarat - being the only one speaking before they started dinner. Even before that, their was a dinner arranged due to the fact that her mother got to know from the teacher that brother was completing neither his classwork, not his homework. Well, we can say that this dinner will also be the same due to to the series going on. But even though everything was done by the youngest, as the eldest she also had a part to play. Everytime -according to their mother.

Inspite of it being quite arbitrary, this was not the time to discuss it. Nor was Sua thrilled to "talk back" to her mother and get called impolite or ungracious. Now let's get back to Sua, who ran to her brother's room as soon as she heard about the family dinner.

“Daniel Danaisak! What mayhem did you cause this time!” she yelled as soon as she caught a glimpse of him playing on his Monitors.

“Chill sis, what got you so mad? And just so you know, I didn't do anything unacceptable this time. Why are your so infuriated right now”' he spoke as he removed his headset.

“If you didn't do anything, why is there a family dinner tonight? You know how busy they have been lately, and they still arranged a family dinner, it cannot happen.”she replied sitting on the couch in his room.

“Did you, accidentally do something this time? Or who knows, because they were so busy for the past few days, maybe they actually wanted to have dinner with us.” Daniel shared the possibilities. It had been half and hour now, they discussed anything that could've commenced the sudden call for the dinner. Atlast, disclosing the topic, they decided to face their fate and then they continued to play on the PC until the time.

/°\°•~<∆>~•°/°\

Alas! The time had come when the Suwan siblings had to face their mother's wrath. Or so they had thought. But, as a matter of fact, it did not seem that their mother was furious about anything. Even though she still was very serious, their dad - Kai Kiat Suwannarat- looked happy, as usual. This ensured that there was no fiasco caused. Their grandparents were also quite shocked about this, but it was for the good of course.

It was half way through the dinner when her dad spoke.“You must be wondering why we called you here-” Now siblings and the grandparents had started exchanging glances.

“Sua, you are going to graduate next year and as the eldest, I want you to be responsible and take over the company. But I know that you are inexperienced, so I have decided that as of now, you will only handle one branch of our company. And that branch is of Thailand. I think you should start packing your bags, because you are moving to Thailand in the next two weeks.” He completed.

“Even if you have to have her take over the company, why not let her handle the Melbourne branch, why do you have to send her there alone? It's not necessary for her to travel back and live alone.” Now it was her grandmother- Cindy Chariya Suwannarat-who spoke up. Like her name, Chariya always followed etiquettes, speaking during dinner was prohibited by her. So talking was always done either before the dinner or after the dinner. Even if someone else broke the rule, she would never speak up at the time, she would talk only after the dinner, scolding them that manners and etiquettes are necessary for a courteous life. But, today was not the case– Cindy speaking up during the dinner meant she was serious, very serious about this.