4. The most awaited arrival

It was now only five minutes remaining until she picked up her luggage and leave the terminal, that also meant that it was only five minutes left till she saw the "well known heartthrobs of Thailand", atleast that was what the news articles had to say about them. Yes, she had searched up their names on the internet. She found out everything she needed to know to atleast start a basic conversation with them. When she saw some of the interviews of Thyme, the way he carried himself and spoke about himself, she thought he has become quite arrogant but who is she to decide a person's nature who she had not seen in real life for years, when even months are enough for people to change.

/°\°•~<∆>~•°/°\

The plane has landed, the luggage has been collected, now she just had to walk out the terminal. At first, she was frozen, not knowing what to do, but then she decided to overcome her fear and finally exited the terminal.

Now, it was the moment of truth. She could clearly see all the f4, waiting for near the gates. She was nervous for sure, but she was still excited to see them, how much they had grown up. Brain clouded with different thoughts, she didn't even understand when she reached near them, it was only when she was pulled into a hug by the one and only Thyme.

Sua POV

I was unable to comprehend what was going on right now. The first thing I expected from Thyme upon laying my eyes on him was for him to throw a tantrum. Now, don't get me wrong, this was because that's how he was when he was a child. I know people change, but after watching that interview, it felt that he didn't change much.

Before I could do anything, he let go of me and all I could do was stare at him.

This was my first time seeing him in real life after so long. Even when I saw his pictures online, I couldn't deny he grew up to be a handsome man. No wonder alot of articles mentioned him as Thailand's heartthrob.

His pointed nose, slightly sharp jawline, dainty plump lips, and the most prominent feature of him –his adams apple. There was no doubt that Sua was left staring.

“Sua! Are you okay? Shit! What happened to you!”  “Huh” was all I could answer to that.

“What? ‘Huh’ is all you can say to me after all these years?” he asked as as i became conscious of our surroundings as the thought of apologizing hit me.

“I'm sorry......” “You don't need to say sorry for it”

“But I want to, and moreover the sorry wasn't just for ‘huh’ing–I mean whatever took place a few minutes before. It was for everything I did for the past years, i know it can't fix what I did....... But it's the only thing I can do I guess. I know you might hate me now, that's totally expectable but –” That was all I could say before getting cut off by Thyme.

“How did you say all so quickly! Take a breath......... Now, you don't have to be sorry for everything, infact anything. I know that as a kid that was what you could think of, ignoring us. It was bound to happen as well because...... I was kind of mad at you and didn't come to see you of, I know.... But I can never hate you! Trust me I don't!” “Really?” “Yes” “Thank you Thyme, honestly saying, I was so worried about what will happen when I come here, but I guess we're good.... So we can be friends again, right?” this time, she looked around glancing at the 4 infront of her. “Why would we be friends again–” oh boy, I think I messed up real bad “–when we never stopped being friends” ouch, i think I almost got a heart attack from embarrassing myself in front of the fine four, yeah I know it's flower four. But they are all fine so, it's almost the same.

“But I think you just want to be friends with Thyme. He was the only one you hugged and even apologized to, though he was the only one who didn't come when you went to Australia. Don't you think it's unfair?”
K

avin joked. So I did what was expected, I hugged the remaining three. “It's nice to see you again Sua. It was quite sad without you here honestly.” Kavin spoke after hugging her.

“Yes, Thyme missed you a lot you know, and became all emo after you left.” “Shut up, do you know who you are calling emo! I'll kill you MJ!” “Hey relax, you don't need to kill anyone!”

“Okay if you say so Rara.” “I didn't hear that for so long” “We didn't aswell little tiger” “We have grown up, are you still seriously going to call me that Kavin!” “I don't call you that seriously, it's just a fun little nickname” “But I grew up now!” “But you are still younger than me.” “But I'm still old!” “But you're not even eighteen!” “But I am still seventeen!” “But that doesn't help the argument” “Stop the argument now. You are not kids to fight over such a small thing. Now hurry up, we have to take you home.” This was the first time Ren spoke up. He was always a quiet kid, so it was no wonder when he didn't say anything to me. We both stopped our little quarrel going on and sat in our seperate cars. Well, as I just came here and didn't even have a licence, I sat in Thyme's car. 

Now we were on our way to my mansion, which I used to live in before moving to Thailand. I have so many memories of my stay here, they felt so fresh as if it was yesterday when they were created.

I have got another chance to mend my relationship with everyone here, and i am more than happy to take it.

Mini Here!

Back with another chap! Tell me how much you liked it. I was quite confused about where to end the chapter, but I figured something out in the end. You can say, the book is quite a slowburn. I'll post atleast twice a week. So for now bye!!

Not proofread! Yet.