3. The day to leave

The two weeks had passed by in the snap of fingers. It was only thirty minutes till Sua's flight left to Thailand, and here she was already at the airport, with her family (except parents). Jake was coming aswell, to bid her a final goodbye. Well, not really final cause there's no way she would not be in contact with him just because she moved to a different country!

Jake had reached their just 5 minutes after her. Sua saw he had a bag with him, to be specific, a Dior Bag. Now Sua was confused, did he buy her more clothes?

When they were hanging out, he forced her to buy more clothes suitable to wear in Thailand. Even when she already had a lot of them considering it is usually hot in both the countries. She had to buy 6 new pair of clothes because of him. He was forcing her that he will pay for it since he told her to buy them, and overall as a gift since they would not be able to meet soon. She didn't agree with that, so there was a whole scene of "fighting", they both were having a argument about who would pay, black card in the hands of both of them, in front of the cashier. Atlast he decided to take a step back, but he still payed for half of it. She did like another dress there, but she didn't get it since she already had spent a lot of something she already had. Jake knew that and told her to get it, but she didn't budge from her decision. No matter how much money she had, overspending is never something she liked to do. That was something her parents had taught her and she had always agreed with it. Jake knew it, she wouldn't buy it until she felt the need to but when she decided to try it, it looked too beautiful on her, like it was made for her. So he bought it without her knowing.

Sua was brought out of thoughts when she felt Jake hug her. “Hello– and bye, where were you lost love? I have to say, whenever we see eachother these days, you always get lost while thinking. Don't stress about it too much, you know you can always return.” he said as he let go of her.

“Hello i guess, I was just thinking about the bag you brought with you. From Dior is it? Now, seriously don't tell me you got me that dress” she spoke as she folded her hands and gave him a glare. “You know me so well! Ofcourse I got you that dress, you looked so beautiful in it! I would definitely like to see you in that dress, all dolled up. I hope you wear it sometime now that I got it” he spoke with a small smile adorning his face.

“But you didn't hav–”“I know i didn't have to, but I wanted to. So just accept it already!” and with that he shoved that bag in her hands.“Thank you Jakey!” she said in a funny way, even though she was serious. She was really thankful for Jake to be her friend.

/°\°•~<∆>~•°/°\

Now it was time for her to say her final goodbyes to everyone. The flight was going to depart in five minutes.

“I really thought you would decide to stay by the end of this week, but you seem excited to live alone there. I guess you don't like living with us, do you?” her grandma said in a sarcastic way. “Ofcourse i like living with you all granny! But I want to be my best self before I become the CEO. And don't worry this is the nth time I'm telling you that I'll definitely visit you and if I want, I'll definitely move here again!” “ I know you will forget us within a week and stay with that 'F4' as you did before almost all day! I don't understand why you even like that stupid idiot Thyme! He thinks so highly of himself! The other three are a lot better, especially Ren! He is so quiet, more handsome and he used to draw so –”

“Hey, however he is, thyme was still my best friend! And he's older than you, show some respect! I know you like art which is why you like Ren, don't give other reasons! You're here to say good bye to me and you're fighting with me here! So much like you. But Bye. I love you, I guess.” “Are you for real right now, ‘I g–’ ”

“Anyways, bye Jake! I'll really miss you, gonna have a hard time in maths and physics without my tutor.” Sua said as she hugged her tutor best friend.

“As you should! Karma for staying her with me, but don't have a really hard time though, I'll feel bad. But you can definitely call me to ask!”

“Ofcourse i know I can call you at anytime! That's why I love you!” “ I love you too, but for being my friend not tutor! Seriously so unfair to me!”

“Did you forget about me already Achara? You only talked with the other three, what about me?” Her grandpa said. She let go of Jake and then went to hug her grandpa for the last time.
“How can I? I'll definitely try to call you aswell. I'll miss our morning walks, now that I'm not here, you should take Daniel with you. I'm sure he'll love it, waking up in the morning!” Sua said as she could already seeing her brother crying to not wake up in the morning.
“ I'll definitely take him, don't worry. But you should go aswell. Enjoy there, and go now. You're getting late” Her grandpa completed.

/°\°•~<∆>~•°/°\

Now sua was in her flight. It had been an hour since her flight had departed and then it has hit her, she was finally going to face them in real life. She had to face them for avoiding their calls, not visiting as she promised and for them not being the first people she told about her moving to Australia. But she still hasn't called any of them even after her dad gave her all of their numbers. Once again she hadn't informed them about something important about her life. She always felt so guilty about this. She still does.

But she had decided she was going to fix the gap created between them, she was the one who created it, she had to. She wanted to mend their broken relations for a long time but she was the one who broke them so she was scared, she always was. No matter how much she said "Suwans are fearless, spirited" she did get scared a lot when it came to people. Perhaps she was the only coward in Suwannarat Family. Scared to get too attached to people.

So she just decided to wear her airpods and played her favorite kpop playlist which consisted mostly TXT. That group was a life saver for her. From the very first song of them, they had made a special place in her heart. Another thing for which she was very thankful to Jake was that he introduced her to kpop.

So with Run Away playing in her airpods, she ran away from this world, into TXT's magic island in her sleep.

Mini Here!

So did you all like this chapter? I think I only spent like 1 and half hour writing this. Now with this, we get to the main story. I wanted you to know about how her background was before going there, so this all parts are must, atleast according to me.

Not proofread. Yet.