iii. night meeting

jisung was right when he thought felix was up to no good.

the brown haired boy sighed as he felt his blonde friend lean on him for support, muttering incoherent words under his breath but occasionally looking up and grinning widely at jisung, his freckles on full display.

as much as jisung wanted to fall for the younger's tricks he knew it would definitely be a better option to see where the blonde haired boy was leading him. he didn't wanna get killed or something. even if he did avoid death, both of the boys would meet their unfortunate fate at home.

their live location was still on...

groaning slightly, jisung lifted felix off the ground where he currently was. reaching for his pocket, he fe felt the familiar outline of his phone before grabbing it. the digits on his home screen indicated that it was 11:34 pm.

well shit.

"jiiisunggggg" felix giggled as he heard his friend groan and turn to him with an expression of displeasure on his face.

according to the gps on felix's phone, they were headed out to starburst pub, another one? jisung was done with bars and pubs for tonight but he was too tired to argue with felix.

"j-jisung? are you mad at me?"

the brunette turned towards felix who was now on the ground again, this time looking up at jisung with his full brown eyes, as if he was upset.

"no, i'm not. why would you think that?" "you're m-mad right? you have b-been l-looking at me an-and it's like-" felix broke into sobs, unable to continue further as jisung stared at him, feeling guilty as he leaned in closer lifting felix off the ground once again.

"i'm not mad lix don't worry" jisung murmured slowly as he now adjusted the blonde haired boy who was on his back, into a more comfortable position. "i'm just tired, we'll get to the bar quickly okay? and then i'll take you home.." felix sniffled quietly, grabbing jisung's jacket strings and fiddling with them.

jisung walked slowly, not wanting to disturb felix who was now asleep. the bar wasn't that far now, just a few minutes away. the boy sighed as he made a left turn, admiring the city at night as he continued his walk.

chan loved nights like this. jisung had seen his leader admire these hours in seoul more than once. after all, his insomnia and the problems related to it weren't unknown to the members.

jisung stayed with the eldest when he couldn't sleep on nights like this. he knew how even a single presence could be comforting to someone at times when things were hard; chan had been there for him after all.

maybe that's what jisung admired about the nights. not the tough times, not the scenery. memories connected times like this more than any photos or talks did.

maybe that's why he enjoyed thinking during the late hours possibly more than the bright ones, letting your thoughts sink into the night was a good way to explore your emotions as they demanded to be felt, more than ever;

only during the nights

"sungie?"

a voice brought jisung out of his thoughts. looking around, he noticed the neon signs had faded leaving the dark and blank streets. a few streetlights were visible along with a few cars that zoomed past them, on the sidewalk.

felix groaned and slowly got off jisung's back, the latter sighing in relief by the action. he stretched slightly before taking his phone out of his pocket and showing the location to jisung who looked straight ahead.

there it was, across the street.

starlight pub

the pair didn't need any pushing this time. slowly crossing the road, they made their way to the front of the building which was smaller compared to byeol pub.