i. dinnertime

"ah yes that's us! how far are you? okay.. okay yes, yes near the station.. yes thank you so much!"

hyunjin sighed as he looked towards the excited bolde haired boy who had just got off the call with the delivery guy. beside him, he could feel jeongin stealing glances at his tablet. he smiled at the younger who smiled sweetly, back at him.

"hyung when will you finish the drawing? it looks really good so far!"

hyunjin laughed slightly as jeongin cuddled near his free arm, the one he wasn't using for drawing. "soon innie, i promise you'll be the first person to see it okay?" jeongin let out a small dolphin squeal which caused hyunjin to keep his tablet on the spare table and tackle the younger in a hug which messed up his hair.

seungmin, jisung and lee know were in the kitchen making lee know's salad. hyunjin and jeongin could hear them laughing as lee know lunged towards jisung. the latter let out a short scream and laughed even harder. lee know smirked. he loved troubling his juniors. he shared a look with jisung before glancing at seungmin. "yess! hyung aim for his head, noo not there, the back of his head there yea- "

seungimin barely finished his sentence when he was tackled to the ground by a very heavy lee know. the younger let out a yelp as he fell to the floor, his hyung still on top of him. "aargh get off me you dem-" aaaahhh!"

jisung shook with laughter as he sat near the corner of the kitchen, recording the fight on his phone. it was turning pretty intense, neither side wanting to back down. jisung knew that seungmin or minho would never intentionally hurt each other but that didn't stop him from telling both of them to stop, which they did after seeing how worried jisung was.

all of the members of stray kids then gathered at the table. it was 9:30 pm, their usual dinner time. at this time, every single one of them, all 8; had to be present at the dining table. it didn't matter if they were fighting with each other or didn't want to spend time together, it was a rule they had to follow. the only exception was if one of them was sick or injured, which led to the other members taking care of that person.

call it chan's 'dad instincts' or the fact that all of them relied on each other like no other group did; even the issues they had with their past be it big or small-

stray kids was a group where every member was special.

"oh he's here! i hope the food's hot!" felix's excited squeal led all the members on the table to look up.

changbin shot hyunjin a confused look, he had only just come from his bath, also he didn't check the messages on the groupchat terming it to be 'a waste of time'. hyunjin sighed as he explained their dinner plans, chinese food from a restaurant and rice and salad made by lee know.

changbin shrugged. he honestly didn't care.

food was food, right?

felix left the table in a hurry, eager to get to his food. the delivery guy stood outside the door scrolling through his phone, looking up when felix opened the door with a large bang.

"a-ah you must be l-lee yongbok?" "mhmm that's me! sorry if i startled you by the way!"

the man shook his head and smiled slightly, not used to the amount of attention he was getting. "it's fine.. have a good night!" "you too!"

"aish i thought he was gonna invite the poor dude inside!" jeongin narrowed his eyes at felix who chuckled softly.

"well.. if he wasn't in a hurry i would have hey don't look at me like that!" hyunjin laughed as he engulfed the people closest to him, jisung and changbin, in a bone crushing hug, one which both of them were desperate to get out of.

homeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara