Chapter 9: A Missing Piece

Start from the beginning

"Are we enjoying the view, Officer? Or shall we get on with it? If you'd like, I will happily stand here so you can continue to ravish thine hip, but I'm guessing you wish for this to be over as much as I? So, shall we press on?" She felt her lip twitch when Harry's hand abruptly left her side. His eyes back in the present.

"You have wide hips." He ventured to compliment, making her arch her brow more cryptically. It sounded like a well-meaning praise, but she could take it much the same as an insult.

Still, she suspected her captive meant no ill words and thought his remarks somewhat amusing.

"Many men who have tried bedding me have told me this. What be your point?" She asked, directing him to help loosen her chest corset. It wasn't a traditional one, but one that kept her posture arched perfectly. "Unlace the back of my corset and unzip my dress." She continued to instruct, feeling his hands unzip her dress first, the dark clothing falling delicately from her shoulders unto the floor and leaving her under linen exposed.

"I believe I went clockwise instead of counterclockwise." Harry observed, making Eboninea snort. She was not shy about her body, nor would she begin to be in front of strangers.

"I believe you may be right, officer." She turned her head slightly to observe his fingers frozen on the string of her corset, realizing when he untied the clothing that her bosom will drop the last of her modesty to the ground.

"I'm not comfortable with this." Harry spoke, his voice tight while fighting to keep his composure. Eboninea was not at all phased.

Instead, she leant her back slightly against his chest so his fingers hooked the silk ties to her lung's prisoned cage. She wished nothing more than to be free of the confounded thing!

"You were comfortable with wavering your hand over my hip, officer. What's changed?" She sarcastically purred, throwing herself around so that they were both subtly staring each other down.

"I – wha...I BEG THY PARDON?!" Harry choked on his words. He had been doing nothing of the sort. His flushed cheeks turned more crimson by the second; in turn, this made Eboninea produce a subtle smile.

"You've rather a short memory if I may say, Master Styles. Your rather obtuse compliment on my wide hips has got me miffed with this whole situation. I mean, this whole thing that seems to make YOU uncomfortable when it should be I who cowers away from your touch," She snorted, watching him blink.

"I understand not, Lady Isolde. What are you on about?" Harry asked, backing away a step to give the pirate captain space.

Eboninea shrugged.

"I mean, if I were in your shoes officer; I would seek opportunity to fight back against my abductor. I mean for example, all it would take right now is for you to back away another step and grab my own sword to run me through," She suggested with manic in her eyes.

She was slightly disappointed when Harry shook his head adamantly.

"My death would make a rather exciting conversation, would it not, officer?" She goaded Harry further. "To say, her hips were supple and plump; peaking to compliment her bosom just the same. A rather interesting feature to bring upon in polite discussion I should think, yes?" She winked, her lungs forcefully laughing out an ominous chuckle.

Harry swallowed nervously.

"I will do no such thing." He denied, his hands dropping idle at his sides. Eboninea watched with vague interest.

"Why ever not?" She purred sensually, her long finger raising up to trace along his strong jawline.

Even from where he stood, he understood Lady Eboninea had a few shots of strong spirits that could possibly make her current mood more understanding.