CHAPTER - 9

Enjoy the chapter while listening to this beautiful song 💛

Here!!!!

After having the dinner. All of them were sitting in the living room.

'Ab humein chalna chahiye', Rudraksh said looking at his watch.

'Ha', Everybody nodded their head.

'Neha tune Akshat bhaiya ko call kar dia tha?', Kartik asked.

'Ha Maine call kar dia tha wo aate hi honge', Neha said.

'Thik hai toh hum chalte hain', Kartik said.

Then kartik and his siblings went to their home.

Prisha went to the kitchen to wash utensils while Saransh walked to his room to study.

Now only Ahana,Neha and Kiara were sitting in the living room talking to each other. Just then they heard the doorbell ring.

'Mein dekhti hoon shayad Akshat bhaiya hi honge', Kiara said greeting up.

Kiara opened the door to find Akshat standing there.

'Hello bhaiya', Kiara said with a smile

'Hi Kiara', Akshat replied with a smile.

Then they came inside.

'Mein aapke liye paani lekar aati hoon', Kiara said but just then her phone rang,it was her mother and Akshat asked her to attend the call.

'Bhaiya, kitchen woh raha aap jaake paani lelo na, prisha di bhi andar hi hain. Mujhe aahu se kuch puchna hai', Neha said giving her textbook to Ahana asking something.

'Lekin- ',Before Ahana could say anything Akshat stopped her .

'It's okay Ahana tum iski help karo. I will go get it from the kitchen', Akshat said getting up with a reassuring smile and she nodded.

Then Akshat made his way towards the kitchen. He entered the kitchen to find prisha washing the utensils.

Akshat cleared his throat and prisha looked up at him.

'Aap ?', Prisha asked surprised.

'Woh Neha ko lene aaya tha aur mujhe pyaar lagi thi to paani peene aa gaya', Akshat replied.

'Rukiya mein paani deti hoon', Prisha said washing her hands.

'Iski koi zarurat nahi hai mein le -', before he could complete Prisha's voice stopped him.

'Zarurat hai', Prisha said in a slow voice removing a bottle from the fridge and pouring it into a glass while Akshat smiled looking at her.

'Yeh lijiye', Prisha said giving him a glass of water.

'Thankyou', Akshat said taking the glass from her.

'Aapne mujhe dinner ke liye invite nahi kiya', Akshat in a serious tone putting the empty glass on the counter.

'N...nahi aesi b..baat nahi hai maine toh aunty se kaha tha par-', Prisha started speaking hurriedly but Akshat stopped her.

'Shh. I was just joking; Relax', Akshat said keeping his index finger on her lips and prisha looked at him with wide eyes.

'Sorry', Akshat muttered when he realised his mistake and removed his finger from her lips.

'Achha ab mein chalta hoon', Akshat said going out from the kitchen.

While prisha just stood there like a statue.

'Mahadev, yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai aur yeh mera face itna garam-garam kyu lag raha hai', Prisha muttered to herself feeling the heat on face.