CHAPTER - 7

'Yaar aahu jaldi chalna warna yeh volunteers phirse aake sirpar kauwe (crow) jaise ke ke karenge', Akshita said to her friend who was putting her books in the bag and Ahana at chuckled hearing her.

'Chal', Ahana said coming towards akshita.

'Kya yaar wapas class mein hi toh aana hai toh kya tu yeh books bag mein bharti rehti hai',Akshita said to her friend with frustration.

'Ha toh Teri tarah apni books ko lawaris chhod doon. Khudki books dekhi Hain tune ?',Pata bhi nahi chalega agar kabhi gum ho gayi toh. Ahana said taunting her friend.

'Chal bas ab, Waise yeh neha kaha gayi ?',Akshita asked ahana diverting the conversation.

'Ma'am had called her for some work', Ahana said explaining to her friend.

'Let's go wash our hands', Akshita said and ahana nodded.

After washing their hands they made their way towards the garden where all the children were eating and playing.
They sat on a bench. Just then Neha came towards them.

'Kya hua kyu bulaya tha ma'am ne ?', Akshita asked looking at her with a raised brow.

'Kal se unit test start ho rahe hain na. So she asked me to take some help from aahu about the syllabus and all', Neha said sitting beside them.

'Ek kaam karna, aaj tum dono mere ghar aa jana evening mein. Saath mein study karenge', Ahana suggested to which both Neha and Akshita nodded excitedly.

'Arre haan ahana tu humein kuch batane wali thi na recess mein? Chal bata', Neha said remembering the morning conversation.

'Ha woh.......', Ahana narrated the whole conversation to them.

'Waise baat toh woh sahi bol rahi thi. Dekh rahi hoon mein kaise woh bhaiya ke pichhe padi rehti hai bilkul jab dekho tab chipakti rehti hai ', Akshita with a serious tone and Ahana looked at her getting blue.

'Kahi esa na ho ki wo chudail hamari bhabhi ban jaye', Neha said with horror.

'Is deshdrohi ka toh kuch karna hi padega', Akshita said in a mysterious voice and both Neha and ahana nodded their head.

'Aur tu, bhaiya ke saamne nikalta hi nahi hai iske muh se', Akshita said smacking Ahana head who just pouted in return.

'Mujhe bohot nervousness hoti hai unke saamne', Ahana said with a cry face.

'Par kuch toh bolna padega na tabhi toh baat aage badhegi behen', Neha said and Ahana just nodded her head saying that she'll try.

After the recess got over, the girls went to their class.

The seventh period just got over and It was the last period.

'I'm feeling very thirsty. Paani hai kya tum logo ke paas ?', Ahana asked to her friend who shook their head negatively.

'Yeh le bottle ja paani bhar ke laa de', Akshita said giving her the bottle.

'Ji maharani zarur, aapka hukm saraankhon pe. Kintu dekhiyega kahi aapki yeh aadesh dene wali aadat aapke sar aur aankh dono na fodwa de', Ahana said taunting her friend who just showed her teeth and then Ahana walked out of the class with the water bottle.

Aahu ne to tera khade khade kachra kar diya. Neha said laughing at her cousin.

Yeh pehle kitna kam bholi thi par ab toh khatarnak ho gayi hai. Akshita said still looking towards the door.

Meanwhile Ahana was walking through the corridor chanting a song.

Cause you could be the one that I love
I could be the one that you dream of
A message in a bottle is all I can do
Standin' here, hopin' it gets to you
You could be the one that I keep, and I
I could be the reason you can't sleep at night
A mеssage in a bottle is all I can do
Standin' herе, hopin' it gets to you