Awww so cringe. She said and made a awful face.

Ha ha agar meri jagah advik ne kha hota ye to laal tamatar ho chhuki hoti.- inner voice.

Tu jaa varana me terese Katti ho jaungi Bata rhi me tujhe.

MEERA

she come out from her thoughts when Divya shook her who is sitting behind her.

Meera- Hahaan?

Divya- Advik is asking you something answer him.

Meera- ohh yes yes. Ummm....Dar...no no truth.

Advik- Pakka?

She nodded.

Advik- lock Kiya jaye?

Hearing those words again some blurred face come infront of her eyes.

Meera- Yes Truth.

She replied but she herself becomes scared after looking his smirking face.

Advik- OK so Ms. Beautiful....

Yes, he called her Ms. Beautiful after they both becomes friends. As he never like calling her by that unknown name.

Advik- MY question is....

She is staring at him without blinking while eating her nails.

Advik- SO my question is.....Who is your crush?

Inhaling long breath she said while laughing. Like how he asked normal question not something stupid.

Meera- ohh my crush is yooooou...yo yo honey Singh. Ye..yss that's right yo yo hon..honey Singh.

She bit her inner cheek after realizing how she was about to call his name. But Advik's smirked is still on his lip but this time it's bigger.

Advik- Don't lie Ms. Beautiful.

Meera- I'm not lying Mr. Handsome.

She replied fully confidence. Yes, it's his nickname by our niyati. First she was calling him Advik jiiii like what the fuck man. This is not arranged marriage story book my girl. So, advik suggest her some name and she choose Mr.Handsome.

Advik- You are lying and I'm 1000% sure.

Meera- How?

Asked and kept her both hand on her waist and stand up.

Advik- Look down.

She looks down but she didn't find anything.

Meera- ohhh hello.

Advik asked in confusion.

Advik- With whom are you talking?

Meera- Are see naa there are so many people.

Advik- hmm where?