CH.47

NAMASTE MITRO AND MITRANIO 🙏

● From now on I will give you guys a target to unlock next chapter because I was not getting your support back.

● I'm not being rude but this is the only way to motivate myself. Every chapter's views are around 300 to 400 but votes are just 40 or 35.

● You can think this is as the fees of my efforts and hard work. (Itna to me deserve karti hu🥲)

● Jitna jaldi target Khatam hoga utna jaldi update. (I'm not blackmailing you if you like the story only then just vote and comment)

● TARGET ~ 45+ VOTES AND 15+ COMMENTS.

I love you 🤎

Happy reading ♥️

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- CHAL GHAR CHALEN

AFTER 2 DAYS

It's evening and Niyati is sitting on sofa. She was working on her song. She is under pressure of her work, her mind is not working on anything.

Sonya and Rahul had to go for their friend's engagement party. It's just about some hours so she didn't call anyone to accompany her.

Finally after trying so hard she is able to focus on her work. And now she is working from last 3 hours continuously.

It's 10 at night and she is still busy in her work. She flinched hard when she heard knocking on her door.

She opens the door thinking they must be Sonya and Rahul. There was no one on the door. She was about to close the door but her eyes Landed on one paper which is laying on the entrance.

"SHOULD I ACCOMPANY YOU SWEETHEART?"

After reading that note she was about to close the door but someone push the door and she Landed on the floor because of force.

Looking at the person her anger raised and she stand up and glare at him.

Niyati:- Why did you come?

Dipil:- To meet my Sweetheart because she is alone.

He said and twist her hand and pulled her to him. His hold on her wrist becomes tighter when she start wiggling.

Dilip:- STOP IT. WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME AWAY? WHEN EVERYONE COME TO KOWN THAT YOU ARE MURDER

Niyati:- I' M NOT MURDER DO YOU GET THAT?

Dilip:- oh hoo bold. Not bad.

He said and start touching her back before she moved back he pressed his nails on his wrist.

Dilip:- NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU. NO ONE MEANS NO ONE. SO JUST COME WITH ME.

His hand start going down and down. His every touch remind her. Her dark past, his disgusting touch, that dark room, that beating everything.

Before his hand go more down she pushed him with full force and closed the door.

Closing her ears with her both hand she sits there resting her back on the door. In some minutes without her knowing she lay down on that cold floor like a dead body.

AFTER SOME MINS

She was just laying on floor but again she heard that someone is opening the main door. She becomes alert.

She grabbed the Vase and went towards the door with slow steps.

She frozen on her place after looking at that person. She can't believe finally he is here.