CH.14

SONG NAME:- Aaj dil Shaayraana

????:- "CUPCAKE."

Om:- "What happened to Niyati?"

He asked while looking at Niyati who is standing on her place without moving.

Rahul:- "Now it's time to World war. You will know in few minutes. We are coming ok make sure niyati don't go anywhere."

Rahul said and he and Sonya make their way toward stage.

All lights turn off so all students start looking at main stage.

Sonya saw that Niyati didn't even turn so she go and turned Niyati also to face main stage.

As Niyati turned song start playing.

(Right side Rahul. Left side Sonya and middle one is someone??? I know in this video there is 3 boys but didn't find any other good video so itna to chalta hee.)

As song finished all students start clapping. But 2 people are lost somewhere.

1 was niyati who is still standing with blank face and 2 was Our Advik who is looking at Niyati.

The middle boy come and directly hugged Niyati. Om and Vansh start looking at Sonya and Rahul as they didn't understand why that boy suddenly hugged Niyati without even saying anything.

While Advik don't know why but he didn't like that. He is not narrow minded person but still he didn't understand why their single hug was affecting him.

Before anyone say anything Niyati pushed that boy away from her and rise her hand to slap him but that boy hold her hand and hugged her from behind to save himself.

???:- "Calm down MY CUP CAKE."

Niyati:- "Are you leaving me or you want my kick somewhere else."

As she said that that boy leave her as he also know that she can do anything.

??? :- " Sorry Cupcake, please forgive YOUR VIK and give him a Tight hug."

Without saying anything she turned back to walk but Rahul come infront of her and Sonya hold her hand.

Rahul:- "He is sorry Lady don. Forgive him."

Sonya:- "Yes Niyu, actually he was busy in business with his father."

Niyati:- "You both stop taking his side or I will also stop talking with you. And I didn't asked his all time just one call in one week. But no he is way to busy to remember us. He also contact you both for his this surprise but no he has no time for me. Who I'm to him right? I'm going Varna isko mardungi me kahi sachhi me."(Or else I will kill him for sure.)

After that she start walking but that boy hold her hand and turned her around. Nd said while holding her by shoulder.

???:- "You know right if I will talk to you than I can't control myself to come to you."

After listening this Niyati rolled her eyes and slap him on his right cheek but not so hard but not so soft also.

Om, vansh and Advik's eyes widened on her this action.