Introduction

CHARACTERS

Adrien, a 17 year old debate enthusiast and an Arts Student. Being a Grade-A Student, Adrien is smart, clever and can be pretty annoying if he decides to be. He loves being witty for the sole purpose of his own entertainment and satisfaction. Has pissed off almost all teachers, and is pretty proud of it.

Ethan, a 17 year old Commerce child with anger issues and family conflicts. He fears no one and can go to any extent when it comes to his self-respect. An honest, popular athlete with a strong sheath, trying his best to work on his grades and behavior.

Devin, 17 year old aspiring cricketer. Classmate of Adrien, and a very close friend of him. He has anger issues as well, but is not as clever as Adrien, hence his rage backfires pretty often. A silly boy with random mood swings, Devin doesn't pay much attention to his studies and loves complaining about the poor condition of the Sports Department of the school.

Anne, an 18 year old average scoring athletic girl. She's in the same class as Adrien & Devan. Anne is close to Ethan, pretty much in a romantic way, making them the popular couple of the school. She often quarrels with Devin. Because of her relation with Ethan, she has a resentful relation with the other two.

***

All characters belong to the same school. They mainly belong to the Arts section, which is situated in the alienated fourth floor, and the Commerce section, which is the glamorous second floor. Adrien has been a student of the school since last 2 years, whereas the others were there since 8+ years. Adrien and Devin are gay whereas Ethan is bisexual. The connection between the other students are shown as well.

***

FROM AUTHOR

The physical appearance of the characters are not specified. Reader can imagine it as desired.

P.S.: The story is written completely for entertainment purpose. It's inspired by real incidents, but is not the actual account of the situations. The story does not intend to spread any form of hatred or misinformation as it is majorly fictional. It is a humorous and inoffensive story.

***

Continue Reading, Enjoy~😋

SEETHE | Forbidden Desires~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें